[3.6] BSC Winter Orb~2 min UE~Ridiculous Clear Speed~ Updated PoB

Not 100% sure what the incursion mod was
Not at a computer so hard to look up but does a corrupted inpulsa with +2 projectile mod only affect wo or the greater multiple projectiles too? Or would that be a +2 to support mod which might not come with that chest.
"
Not 100% sure what the incursion mod was

incursion mod is damage against chilled. Getting the proj mod is probably overkill.
"
Not at a computer so hard to look up but does a corrupted inpulsa with +2 projectile mod only affect wo or the greater multiple projectiles too? Or would that be a +2 to support mod which might not come with that chest.
+2 proj on inpulsa makes GMP and WO have +2 on em since they r both proj gems
so +2 proj > +1 socketed gems?
Thanks for the info, im sure its overkill but want something to work towards, would like to see if you can get UE down to 1 minute instead of 2 type deal. Just not sure what would be considered veerrrryy expensive overkill gear for this build compared to what has been shown in guide.
this is my current gear, u can click on my char to see my jewels if u want. UE gets done extremely quick atm, not sure on time since i havnt timed it myself but if i remember to do it when i do UE again ill record a vid and see the time.
Do you swap out hh with a stygian vise for boss?
Nvm looked back and saw you had both posted.
"
Nvm looked back and saw you had both posted.
i dont swap belts anymore, i just stick with HH for all content

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info