[3.6] BSC Winter Orb~2 min UE~Ridiculous Clear Speed~ Updated PoB

What pantheon do you use?
And the Bandits, will you help Alira?
"
Beradaa wrote:
And the Bandits, will you help Alira?

Updated original post too have this information. Sorry!
Heya! nice build, was just wondering, in what order should I take ascendancies? Beacon of Ruin or Mastermind of Discord first?
I started leveling this build day and 7-8 hours ago ?? Uber elder - arc mines hiding at this ... Just brilliant.

+ jewels + Thw Green Nightmare ( cant link from my passive tree ).

Amazing - my new favourite skill / build - Winter Orb. Thanks for this build.
Last edited by Orbit84 on Jan 21, 2019, 2:18:44 PM
First of all, thank you for the build ^~^

Can you please make a progression tree for leveling ?
Im looking at the passive's and i get the general idea on what to take and when but i still have this feeling that i could have done it bit more efficiently.

would appreciate it greatly and it will help a lot for beginners and such.

Pretty nice build!
btw for gloves you can find shaper one with proj dmg and then craft inc dmg during flask effect and you get same dmg boost as dmg vs chilled enemies

Last edited by iamadoggy on Jan 22, 2019, 3:22:11 PM
Im just tired of not being able to achieve the end-game content, i want to kill uber, shaper, reach to level 100, is that possible with this build?

I was trying mf windripper build where i spent like 20 ex, but i feel so dissapointed of myself, like stuck in a loop, HELP!
:/

my current character build
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/yakimov100/characters/recklessranger
"
yakimov100 wrote:
Im just tired of not being able to achieve the end-game content, i want to kill uber, shaper, reach to level 100, is that possible with this build?

I was trying mf windripper build where i spent like 20 ex, but i feel so dissapointed of myself, like stuck in a loop, HELP!
:/

my current character build
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/yakimov100/characters/recklessranger

Heya! Yes, this build should be able to do all content, however I do not know if it can reach lvl 100 or not, I bet it can, just might not be super fast.

If you need anything just pm me :)
"
ExilezQ wrote:
"
Blind_Nation wrote:
Hey running your winter orb build. this is my 3rd build and by far the best. only thing i didnt see is what pantheons you are running.

My apologies, I was using this solely as a Uber elder/End game farmer towards the end, So I found myself running mostly Bring King, and Ryslatha. The extra recovery comes in clutch and i never went kaoms so freeze and chill immunity and avoidance helped!

ah okay i do run with Kaoms just to make it simple...i gained the extra damage i lost from not using bubonics by using a Rime Gaze for my helm to help a bit. ive thought about using both but i like having the slow immunity from kaoms. I have been killing uber elder deathless and in 2-3 mins. Its amazing. I still dont have the green nightmare and its still amazing. sadly my elder ring has a bunch of crit not needed on this build lol, was needed on my last build but it still gets the job done.

Last edited by Blind_Nation on Jan 23, 2019, 4:36:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info