[3.5] Ascendant - Storm Brand build (Budget, Good clear speed, Easy to kill boss, Very Safe)

updated a video.

Uber Elder (Low Budget)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xBih6P3LrI

it can be deathless but very sorry for my poor skill.
Hi, good job. Thanks for sharing it whit us.
I have several questions:
1) Why are you keeping slayer ascendancy while you have Atziri's Acuity? Since your leech is instant you have almost no benefits from slayer besides culling.
And would it wise to go to slayer in general due to the nature of storm brand behaviour. I mean it constantly hits the enemy and attaches to new thus provide to you reliable source of leech without slayer ascendancy.

2) What's the use of dread banner? If it is for fortify isn't it too short to even bother?

3) Since your DPS over 1m+ have you considered to find an amulet with lightning damage leech(https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/oEadGIl)? Or you can also corrupt an amulet for 0.5% leech as implicit. It can help with curse immune maps.
"
Bot32 wrote:
Hi, good job. Thanks for sharing it whit us.
I have several questions:
1) Why are you keeping slayer ascendancy while you have Atziri's Acuity? Since your leech is instant you have almost no benefits from slayer besides culling.
And would it wise to go to slayer in general due to the nature of storm brand behaviour. I mean it constantly hits the enemy and attaches to new thus provide to you reliable source of leech without slayer ascendancy.

2) What's the use of dread banner? If it is for fortify isn't it too short to even bother?

3) Since your DPS over 1m+ have you considered to find an amulet with lightning damage leech(https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/oEadGIl)? Or you can also corrupt an amulet for 0.5% leech as implicit. It can help with curse immune maps.

1. Atziri's Acuity only give you VP, and VP only give you 100% more leech,
not instant leech anymore.
2. "Nearby Enemies have (15-21)% less Accuracy Rating"
3. It's a good suggest for the curse immune maps. Thank you~
Last edited by dorapkmon on Jan 3, 2019, 6:23:32 AM
I'm going to sound stupid here but how have you started in different places on the skill tree?

I haven't played in a while, is this a new feature or what?

Thanks
"
Glithy wrote:
I'm going to sound stupid here but how have you started in different places on the skill tree?

Thanks

Path of the Witch
"
dorapkmon wrote:
"
Glithy wrote:

Thanks

Path of the Witch

First time playing scion, this is a cool touch! Thanks for the fast reply :)
Hey really great guide. My only problem is what do you do when you are done with the leveling path on the passiv skill tree? Do you wait till you get to the Path of the Witch? And do you delete some of your skills when you get the Path of the Witch? because some skills are missing when you compare the leveling picture with the other ones.

Thanks for your help.
"
Terrasin wrote:
Hey really great guide. My only problem is what do you do when you are done with the leveling path on the passiv skill tree? Do you wait till you get to the Path of the Witch? And do you delete some of your skills when you get the Path of the Witch? because some skills are missing when you compare the leveling picture with the other ones.

Thanks for your help.

You wait for path of the witch then use regrets and unspec skills not in final tree. Scion is not very newbie friendly, and you usually need regrets to run most tree jumping builds like this.
What is the order of improvement? What to buy first?
"
loczek123 wrote:
What is the order of improvement? What to buy first?

Shimmeron and warlord's mark ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info