[3.5] Ascendant - Storm Brand build (Budget, Good clear speed, Easy to kill boss, Very Safe)

ok thank you for the quick response. going to start to level this today
"
dorapkmon wrote:
Updated some Mapping videos.

thank for quick response , trying your build right now.
but im new to those brand things,and play style also.
So as far as i know you can attach 2 brand on the same enemy (lets say Shaper)
so should i keep pressing attack to apply new brand to him every time or should i run around and dodge things until the brands expire and i need to apply new brands on him?
---MEOW---
HC viable?
Hello, I am very interested in this build. I wonder only about the degen and leech, with 7 Power Charge you collect 1400 dmg / sec (probably before all resist so probably the same amount is quite small) but where does Leech come from? I think I look and do not see, I always thought that to have Leech we must have some % leech in gear or passives, same Vaal Pact causes that we can leech?

OK! So Warlord's Mark, it seems that this curse is quite important for the entire build.
Last edited by loczek123 on Jan 2, 2019, 8:55:20 AM
Been trying to craft weapons for a non crit ele storm brand, but I've been hitting these rolls, do you think it's worth multi-modding and using in this build?

What are your thoughts on running 2 shimmerin wands? I'm currently level 58 and I'm loving the build.
"
drewsephus wrote:
What are your thoughts on running 2 shimmerin wands? I'm currently level 58 and I'm loving the build.

2 shimmeron the dot are so much, and you damage will not better than shimmeron & void battery very much. It's not worth.
"
Blaargh wrote:
Been trying to craft weapons for a non crit ele storm brand, but I've been hitting these rolls, do you think it's worth multi-modding and using in this build?

shimmeron is better and much cheaper. not worth.
"
loczek123 wrote:
Hello, I am very interested in this build. I wonder only about the degen and leech, with 7 Power Charge you collect 1400 dmg / sec (probably before all resist so probably the same amount is quite small) but where does Leech come from? I think I look and do not see, I always thought that to have Leech we must have some % leech in gear or passives, same Vaal Pact causes that we can leech?

OK! So Warlord's Mark, it seems that this curse is quite important for the entire build.

All leech come from Warlord's Mark.
"
Hammars1 wrote:
HC viable?

yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info