[3.5] Ascendant - Storm Brand build (Budget, Good clear speed, Easy to kill boss, Very Safe)

Awesome build, thank you for providing this. I just swapped over last night and unfortunately didn't have enough currency to get some of those big items - but I got a few!

Definitely need to get some levels up and then I can do some bossing but for now, the mapping is insane. I plan to try and get a white socket for my Chain swap ASAP. What would you suggest my next few upgrades be? I definitely need to get all new jewels, what's in there are just what I had. Other than that though.

Hey dorapkmon,

How about your survivability? Immortals in T16? Some crazy chaos dmg stuff, etc. It just looks a bit squishy to me.

Thanks
"
muera wrote:
Hey dorapkmon,

How about your survivability? Immortals in T16? Some crazy chaos dmg stuff, etc. It just looks a bit squishy to me.

Thanks

Today I am gonna date my girl, I will make a T16 with carzy damage mod video tomorrow.
"
shortstak wrote:
Awesome build, thank you for providing this. I just swapped over last night and unfortunately didn't have enough currency to get some of those big items - but I got a few!

Definitely need to get some levels up and then I can do some bossing but for now, the mapping is insane. I plan to try and get a white socket for my Chain swap ASAP. What would you suggest my next few upgrades be? I definitely need to get all new jewels, what's in there are just what I had. Other than that though.

Stygian Vise belt with jewel, 30% speed boots,
Watcher's eye (Wrath - Pen), use Wrath, not Hatred.
Is Void Battery/Shimmeron required, or is it better to use 2 Void Batteries?
"
Riggadaddy wrote:
Is Void Battery/Shimmeron required, or is it better to use 2 Void Batteries?

at least one Shimmeron to give you a lot of crit chance, crit multiple and lightning damage. but two Shimmeron's dot is too painful.
I prefer 1 Shimmeron and 1 Void Battery is the best option.
You could also easily run this build with Elementalist, right?
"
muera wrote:

no, you will so hard to deal with the lightning dot
Last edited by dorapkmon on Jan 4, 2019, 11:32:44 PM
"
dorapkmon wrote:
"
muera wrote:

no, you will so hard to deal with the lightning dot

so how much leech do you need for one shimmeron?
"
muera wrote:
Hey dorapkmon,

Thanks

Chimera (High Damage Mod)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJo5-ibqZE8
Last edited by dorapkmon on Jan 5, 2019, 8:49:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info