3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

HI,
First of all vere, very good build, i've chosen it as a starter in syntesis and it's going very smooth.

One question tough, i see you have a setup with 2 discipilne (gem and form the neclace), since i've got the lvl 22 shaped one i don't really know what to do with the gem one.
What is the best way to craft the weapon?
"
Türambar wrote:
HI,
First of all vere, very good build, i've chosen it as a starter in syntesis and it's going very smooth.

One question tough, i see you have a setup with 2 discipilne (gem and form the neclace), since i've got the lvl 22 shaped one i don't really know what to do with the gem one.

You only need one of them. Since you got it on your amulet, you have no need for the gem (unless you specifically want Vaal Discipline aswell).

Edit: Taken from the "Additional Info" section:
One of the problems you may have is about the Mana Sustain. If you're using a Shaper Amulet with 22 Discipline then you can use Clarity Aura on gloves instead Discipline but thats not enough for the sustain. You'll need some Mana Regeneration in your Rings or Shield (something like 50% should be enough).
In case you don't have a Shaper Amulet with 22 Discipline on it you should use Clarity (level 10) instead Culling Strike in your Cast When Damage Taken setup or you can use an Unset Ring with a blue socket and use clarity on it.

However, this is somewhat outdated, as we have less mana issues in 3.6 because of the decreased the mana cost.
Last edited by Avous on Apr 2, 2019, 8:45:06 AM
"
Avous wrote:
"
Türambar wrote:
HI,

You only need one of them. Since you got it on your amulet, you have no need for the gem (unless you specifically want Vaal Discipline aswell).

One of the problems you may have is about the Mana Sustain. If you're using a Shaper Amulet with 22 Discipline then you can use Clarity Aura on gloves instead Discipline but thats not enough for the sustain. You'll need some Mana Regeneration in your Rings or Shield (something like 50% should be enough).
In case you don't have a Shaper Amulet with 22 Discipline on it you should use Clarity (level 10) instead Culling Strike in your Cast When Damage Taken setup or you can use an Unset Ring with a blue socket and use clarity on it.

However, this is somewhat outdated, as we have less mana issues in 3.6 because of the decreased the mana cost.

Thanks,

I think my question was badly written, wat i wanted to know is what would tou put instead of the discipline gem since i have 1 slot free.
"
Türambar wrote:
"
Avous wrote:
"
Türambar wrote:
HI,

Thanks,

I think my question was badly written, wat i wanted to know is what would tou put instead of the discipline gem since i have 1 slot free.

You could probably remove the Enlighten Support and put Flame Dash + Faster Casting but it can't be 4 link gloves. Should be 4s/2l + 2l for that.
And with that you could use CWDT + Immortal Call + Inc Duration or Phase Run in your Scepter.
Or Maybe put Righteous Fire + Frost Bomb + Increased Duration + Efficacy (for the increased duration) on gloves and the other 3 gems in your shield should also be good.
Last edited by Durnz on Apr 2, 2019, 6:52:09 PM
Hey good build ty for that! One question why u use elemental focus and hypo ? Enemy cannot take ailment is this a good way ?
Last edited by bizzare69 on Apr 3, 2019, 1:02:51 PM
"
bizzare69 wrote:
Hey good build ty for that! One question why u use elemental focus and hypo ? Enemy cannot take ailment is this a good way ?

"Supported skills deals 39% more cold damage over time"
Just wanted to say thanks for the build! Used it as my league starter and have been able to get my first shaper kill, and first uber elder kill, blowing through synthesis challenges and making my friends jealous! Still got some work to do but its easily been the best build I've ever used, still relatively new at endgame and have some work to do learning to craft things like the multimod sceptre but I've been able to learn so much about the game, thanks for your hard work! Hoping to get 36 challenges for the first time ever!
Last edited by Toranval on Apr 4, 2019, 6:00:26 PM
Hello, first of all thanks for the great build.
I'd like to ask what would be the pro/cons of going with shavronne's instead of the vaal regalia high es?
Should i change something if i go for the shav?
Thanks in advance
"
Toranval wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for the build! Used it as my league starter and have been able to get my first shaper kill, and first uber elder kill, blowing through synthesis challenges and making my friends jealous! Still got some work to do but its easily been the best build I've ever used, still relatively new at endgame and have some work to do learning to craft things like the multimod sceptre but I've been able to learn so much about the game, thanks for your hard work! Hoping to get 36 challenges for the first time ever!

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you're going so well and happy. Good luck in your challenges, you can do it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info