3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

"
ArtificialKid wrote:
Hello, first of all thanks for the great build.
I'd like to ask what would be the pro/cons of going with shavronne's instead of the vaal regalia high es?
Should i change something if i go for the shav?
Thanks in advance

I think the pro/cons are basically LL = more damage and CI = more defense (more ES).
Haven't tested LL build yet to know the difference in numbers of each option.

I think the damage is so good already that didn't see any needs to go for Shav's.
But I'm not a 'Kill before get killed' guy. I rather to guarantee my life, and the damage is so damn good without an extra buff.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
ArtificialKid wrote:
Hello, first of all thanks for the great build.
I'd like to ask what would be the pro/cons of going with shavronne's instead of the vaal regalia high es?
Should i change something if i go for the shav?
Thanks in advance

I think the pro/cons are basically LL = more damage and CI = more defense (more ES).
Haven't tested LL build yet to know the difference in numbers of each option.

I think the damage is so good already that didn't see any needs to go for Shav's.
But I'm not a 'Kill before get killed' guy. I rather to guarantee my life, and the damage is so damn good without an extra buff.

Ok thanks very much for answering :)
I was wandering, do you think would be a good idea to craft a synthesis item with cold damage over time multiplier (12%) as implicit instead of "40% increased elemental damage"?

Also, how do you suggest to craft the amulet? i can't find any that has both discipline and Cold Damage over Time Multiplier
Last edited by ArtificialKid on Apr 5, 2019, 7:39:49 AM
Just to chime in. I’ve also taken a look in LL in poe ninja builds. Basically by going LL, u can double or triple your damage. But it comes with a heavy price. Sure 6 link shav wrap dropped from 10 ex to 5 ex now but you got to think about what CI offers. It offers chaos damage immunity. Pair with faster recharge items such as rime gaze, ES recharge stat from both rings and passives / jewels, you are practically immortal.

Without CI, you will feel so squishy because you have to take into consideration your chaos resistance, which will add in more currency while purchasing your items or crafting. But if having more endgame dps is your goal, LL is the only way to go because of having more auras heralds to reserve.
So, now i killed the Uber Elder like 3 or 4 times with this build in 3.6 and it feels really good. in POB i've got like 1.2m Dot-DPS and around 11k ES.
If you have a little time for it, can you look at my Path of Building? Maybe you find something really bad in it. Im also not running Clarity Aura because im playing with Aspect of Spider, Malevolence and Discipline LVL 22 and i got enough Mana regen in my Items. I've got 2 Gemslots that im using out of Build right now, because im not running Clarity and Discipline as Gems, maybe i can use something different than Phase Run ^^.
Here is my POB-Link: https://pastebin.com/B5YBfTAN

I might have fucked up something but when i active Malevolence + spider + discipline from amulet i'm already at 88 mana total so i can't activate clarity by at least 150 mana. I know i still miss some gems but it's getting late and there are fewer ppl selling them.
Since i have discipline on my amulet i guess i don't need the one in Gloves, what would you suggest using?
Thanks again and sorry if i'm spamming questions
Last edited by ArtificialKid on Apr 5, 2019, 9:46:39 PM
im running the 3 auras as well and i dont even need clarity because i got enough mana regen in my items, maybe you should look for some items with mana regen too
"
ArtificialKid wrote:
I was wandering, do you think would be a good idea to craft a synthesis item with cold damage over time multiplier (12%) as implicit instead of "40% increased elemental damage"?

Also, how do you suggest to craft the amulet? i can't find any that has both discipline and Cold Damage over Time Multiplier

- Do you think would be a good idea to craft a synthesis item with cold damage over time multiplier (12%) as implicit instead of "40% increased elemental damage"?
R: Yes. Not a Huge upgrade but a bit better
Last edited by Durnz on Apr 6, 2019, 7:24:44 AM
If you're going as far as to multi mod your weapon, why not use trigger?

When using this set up, you're freeing up some other cwdt slots.. Just a thought
Last edited by CanisVY on Apr 6, 2019, 7:36:54 AM
"
DAMNICK wrote:
So, now i killed the Uber Elder like 3 or 4 times with this build in 3.6 and it feels really good. in POB i've got like 1.2m Dot-DPS and around 11k ES.
If you have a little time for it, can you look at my Path of Building? Maybe you find something really bad in it. Im also not running Clarity Aura because im playing with Aspect of Spider, Malevolence and Discipline LVL 22 and i got enough Mana regen in my Items. I've got 2 Gemslots that im using out of Build right now, because im not running Clarity and Discipline as Gems, maybe i can use something different than Phase Run ^^.
Here is my POB-Link: https://pastebin.com/B5YBfTAN

Can't open this pastebin but I can see your profile so I think the only thing is about your gear. It is good but not optimalm like your gloves has life could be more ES, useless stats in your ring and without faster start of ES recharge, bad stats scepter, could get more ES in your body armour and you don't need this unique flask, you could get a magic one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info