3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

What is the best way to craft all my items?
If it is by fossil, which fossils to use?
"
mpo001 wrote:
What is the best way to craft all my items?
If it is by fossil, which fossils to use?

I think Fossils are the best way but I don't know the prices and how to craft using the Synthesis items which should be good too.
For fossils crafting you should study a bit how it works to not waste too much fossils. You can test the combinations on poedb.tw website. This is an example https://poedb.tw/mod.php?cn=Belt. You can try combinations for the mods you need like +#% Cold Damage and #% increased ES from Body Armour.

Most of times you'll use Dense (ES mods), Frigid (Cold damage mods) and Shuddering Fossils (to remove mana mods).
Crafted Belt (Stygian or Crystal Belt) with Dense + Frigid Fossils. The best belt should have Increased #% Energy Shield From Body Armour and #% Increased Cold Damage but the mod from Dense Fossil is the best and more important.

why is the energy shield from body armour more important? its like really expensive and gives me with 20% like nothing on es, isnt it more important to get a belt with 30% cold damage instead of the 200-300 es what i get from it?
Hi, got a question for the pantheon: the guide recommends using arakaali as major god, but I really fail to see what it provides which is useful for us, considering we don't have a cwdt+blood rage+ic setup to proc it.

Solaris seems more useful to me in particular with Jorus upgrade; anything I am missing, or just an overlook on the build?

Time to farm to upgrade my crap gear though ;)

Edit: guide says we can't do ele reflect, but it's possible, though not a great experience, as we can just lure mobs in vortex, and cold snap as a slightly increasing range after cast (and the regen from vile bastion helps recovering hp lost by casting too close to mobs). Boss is the easiest part actually, and memories, incursions and stuff like that are a no go in such maps (too hard to not hit too many mobs when casting).
Last edited by Gorkk on Mar 26, 2019, 4:04:27 PM
Hey, I am new player and this is my first league ever. I was wondering what was the purpose of the Storm Brand?
"
badb0y wrote:
Hey, I am new player and this is my first league ever. I was wondering what was the purpose of the Storm Brand?

It's triggering the Elemental Overload damage boost.
how can i get 38% Cold Damage Over Time Multiplier? with fossil?

i found a opal wand in trade +38% to Cold Damage over Time Multiplier for 4 exalt, is it usefull?
Last edited by Analyzer on Mar 27, 2019, 11:21:06 AM
what do you think of the 'trigger a socketed spell when using a skill' craft for casting storm brand, frost bomb etc? would make EE easier to use as well
"
Analyzer wrote:
how can i get 38% Cold Damage Over Time Multiplier? with fossil?

i found a opal wand in trade +38% to Cold Damage over Time Multiplier for 4 exalt, is it usefull?

That depends on other mods but i don't know about the prices since I'm not playing this league.

You can get 38% Cold DoT mod just by spamming Alteration's Orbs in a normal weapon (Scepter/Wand I guess)
Last edited by Durnz on Mar 27, 2019, 6:40:32 PM
"
willypop wrote:
what do you think of the 'trigger a socketed spell when using a skill' craft for casting storm brand, frost bomb etc? would make EE easier to use as well

Really good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info