[3.7] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay 2.0 | All Content Done | 4.9M+ Shaper DPS

Hi,how does the power of the meek work in your tree? You took health regeneration, but it's not working because of the Vaal Pact. Please explain how these gems work in your tree.
hello there. great build im realy enjoin.. .. what about to use ice bite over hypothermia ?
"
ToMupuc wrote:
Hi,how does the power of the meek work in your tree? You took health regeneration, but it's not working because of the Vaal Pact. Please explain how these gems work in your tree.

its for a small passive for hp at a start instead of mana
Hey guys !!

How to get crit chance on flask ??
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
Hey guys !!

How to get crit chance on flask ??

farm mastermind to unlock flask recipe or just buy it for few C
Tested out both both shattering steel and spectral throw and both works really well and didnt have any problems with t16 guardians/u elder and farms pretty fast too. Couple more levels and better abyss jewels and dmg would be insane :)
In foils went for non chaos dmg, because got better dps than ele pen. Time to move nextbuild so If someone need foils can get mine for 5ex each (craft cost for cant be evaded+multimod)

Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
Last edited by Jevnigeff on Jan 27, 2019, 5:55:40 AM
"
Would you stick with assassin as the second ascendancy in HC as well? or would there be a better option that doesn't sacrifice too much damage

Yea i would probably still got with the assassin.
You can choose whatever you like as your second ascendancy.

"
hello there. great build im realy enjoin.. .. what about to use ice bite over hypothermia ?

You could do that, but i would still prefer hypo.

"
ested out both both shattering steel and spectral throw and both works really well and didnt have any problems with t16 guardians/u elder and farms pretty fast too. Couple more levels and better abyss jewels and dmg would be insane :)
In foils went for non chaos dmg, because got better dps than ele pen. Time to move nextbuild so If someone need foils can get mine for 5ex each (craft cost for cant be evaded+multimod)

good to hear you enjoyed the build.
Last edited by Xe0z on Jan 28, 2019, 7:49:17 AM
how much did your weps cost ?
if anyone is interested in buying all my gears and jewels (total i am capped in resists which are identical (wise oak). i'd prefer selling it in a bulk but i dont mind selling pieces. you can pm me with offer or just catch me in game (build is fine I just find 7k hp too little for current content and I am doing aurabot for a friend).
Spoiler

had fun with the build, thanks dude
If you were budget building this character, how would you proceed? Not sure I can just conjure 50 ex to throw at a character, but this looks extremely fun to play :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info