[3.7] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay 2.0 | All Content Done | 4.9M+ Shaper DPS

"
Xe0z wrote:
"
number still don't match up. if you think math would lie that's your problem :P

Like i said, if you think PoB is lying, then its your problem :)
I take my Damage numbers from PoB, so blame it on PoB if you want to blame something ;)

I use PoB also, but I would never quote the numbers they give, they've always seemed bloated, especially the effective DPS, that should be labeled "perfect scenario dps" and perfect scenarios don't happen in PoE all that much. Like you said, you didn't pop a flask, you didn't use this or that, and very often players don't use these things all the time, so to quote a number that takes all this into consideration and gives the perfect scenario numbers is your fault. But I get it doesn't make the build so impressive sounding with the lower number's in the header.
"
I use PoB also, but I would never quote the numbers they give, they've always seemed bloated, especially the effective DPS, that should be labeled "perfect scenario dps" and perfect scenarios don't happen in PoE all that much. Like you said, you didn't pop a flask, you didn't use this or that, and very often players don't use these things all the time, so to quote a number that takes all this into consideration and gives the perfect scenario numbers is your fault. But I get it doesn't make the build so impressive sounding with the lower number's in the header.

Sorry to say, but then you should go to every other thread on the forum and call bs :D
Everybody calculate their dps with the ''perfect scenario''

Ty for the interest on the build though :)
Last edited by Xe0z on Jan 17, 2019, 9:33:32 AM
I rly like this build and theorycrafting a little by myself so i was wondering how about yoke of suffering as the ammy? The shock is nice and the increased dmg + res is pretty good imo.
"
Aucuba057 wrote:
"
Xe0z wrote:
"
number still don't match up. if you think math would lie that's your problem :P

Like i said, if you think PoB is lying, then its your problem :)
I take my Damage numbers from PoB, so blame it on PoB if you want to blame something ;)

This made me laugh ! :D
"
I rly like this build and theorycrafting a little by myself so i was wondering how about yoke of suffering as the ammy? The shock is nice and the increased dmg + res is pretty good imo.

Hmm. Yea it could be decent, but i dont know how good it would be in this build.
60% of our damage is already lightning and we already have 92% chance to shock. so i dont think Yoke would be worth it.
Last edited by Xe0z on Jan 17, 2019, 9:54:54 AM
Heyo, so I've used your build and just swapped to consecrated path cause I found spectral throw to not really be my thing.

Any idea what I could change since I get 1shot quite frequently, besides levels?

Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

Should I sacrifice some damage for HP? Or some other defense mechanics needed to go the melee route? Or is it just not melee viable?

PoB-Damage is at ~2.9 Million
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Last edited by Szynima on Jan 17, 2019, 2:57:49 PM
"
Should I sacrifice some damage for HP? Or some other defense mechanics needed to go the melee route? Or is it just not melee viable?

PoB-Damage is at ~2.9 Million

Yea you could sacrifice a jewel socket or two in skilltree for some more HP.
"
Aucuba057 wrote:
If you are doing the so called "3.5 million" dps as you claim, the uber elder has 18 million hps, why did it take you so long and so many hits to kill him?
Are you sure you're doing 3.5 million dps? Mathematically it should have only taken you about 10 hits to kill uber elder, but in the video you hit many more times than that. I'm calling BS.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Hi i wanna ask you if that build with that items can use deferent skill's?. and i make exacly ur build on my scion insane dps bro but the defence's is weak, i kill shaper too easy
Hey man im currently leveling in HC betrayal and was hoping i could bother you with some theory crafting on how to make it slightly more HC viable, i understand i need to play well and be evasive but in terms of my skill tree and itemization, im thinking to go for 1 good foil/lycosidae, no bubonic trail and use a good defensive yellow. tree wise i definitely cant get unnatural instinct so im thinking starkonja maybe? i dont exactly plan on attempting uber elder on this build in HC more so to quick farm t16's and maybe some red elder/guardians and MAYBE shaper.

So yeah just to reiterate, looking for tips on what Changes to the skill tree and items to make it more hc viable especially without the unnatural instinct/helm setup to give leech.

Appreciate the time!
Last edited by kazaar1 on Jan 18, 2019, 6:35:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info