[3.7] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay 2.0 | All Content Done | 4.9M+ Shaper DPS

"
limitedagenda wrote:
If you were budget building this character, how would you proceed? Not sure I can just conjure 50 ex to throw at a character, but this looks extremely fun to play :)

all you need is to stack crit multi and WED everywhere. I mean its been told everywhere buy a 350edps with 2.0 attackspeed,crit is a plus. Then stacks wed/flat elem dmg everywhere. Upgrade gear close to what op uses when you can. Hes at 3.5m dps, people use to crush content ,t16,shaper with 200k back a couple league ago.
why not claws?
"
fallut wrote:
why not claws?

Because 25% crit multi is a lot of dmg.
guys. i'm a bit desperate. Atm my skill tree matching the OP, i got some swords and armor and gloves and the gems.. and i were expecting to do still not so bad damage, anyway i am unable to clean T1 map. the damage is just 7k.. wtf..
Someone help pls what i do wrong. btw i dont have the jewels yet.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Feb 3, 2019, 11:51:42 AM
Your profile is private so i cannot check your character but, all the dps comes from stacking abyss jewel, no jewel,no dps.

If you dont have any jewel you just get a really high 350/400 EDPS foil with lots of crit/attack speed . If your using the OP crafting weapon but you have no flat dmg its like your scaling 99999% dmg x 0 , it just doesnt work.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Feb 5, 2019, 12:42:20 PM
You have 2 Pastebins for Skilltrees. Main Defensive. I get the difference.

However, you have 2 leveling ones that have different paths. IS there a reset at some point where you start using the Main or Defence ones.
Please ignore,

just saw, the OP doesn't want anything advertised.

Apologies for the post.
Last edited by Mondochan on Feb 10, 2019, 6:20:05 PM
i cant get dps . like ur 3.5 mil . pls help
This build is FUN AS F
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
i cant get dps . like ur 3.5 mil . pls help

You should get a better swords. With 1) Hits cant be evaded 2) Non-chaos dmg as chaos. This will give a significant boost to ur dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info