[3.7] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay 2.0 | All Content Done | 4.9M+ Shaper DPS

"
qbatronix wrote:
I will try this build in 3.7 we will see how it work :)

I think it'll be fine. Maybe a few node changes but overall the build should work pretty much the same if not better with the revamp to slayer.
But can i play duelist for this build?
Updated to 3.7
"
Xe0z wrote:
Updated to 3.7

Thanks for updating. I had to adjust the build since you hadn't updated.

I went assassin. Seems to be working fine. And i'm going to take Inquisitor as well, and drop vaal pact. Running frost blades as well.

I also have to refund about 8 points on right and add to left.

Thank you for updating. Loving the build.
Might do this but I heard Unnatural Instinct was nerfed and chance to hit is now easier to cap, how would this affect the build?

Might try it
"
Might do this but I heard Unnatural Instinct was nerfed and chance to hit is now easier to cap, how would this affect the build?

Might try it

In the 3.7 skilltree i decided to drop unnatural instinct, but you can run with it if you want.
Yes accuracy is much easier to cap now, i think its 3000 accuracy you need to get for 100% hit chance, but i still decided to go with hit's cant be evaded on my weapons.
You can for sure get a little bit of accuracy on gear and try to get 100% hit chance, whatever you prefer would work just fine.
Last edited by Xe0z on Jun 17, 2019, 5:45:57 AM
I've noticed you listed Wild Strike among the viable skills, and since it really lacks good reference materials (unpopular I guess), I decided to follow your build. Even if it won't be OP, hopefully I can still get some fun out of it. But I got some questions I hope you can answer:

How do you keep the Full Life support rolling without Slayer ascendancy?
Why did you pick Path of the Templar instead of Shadow if you focused on the Shadow side?
Since I go with WS, is Point Blank still a good pick?
What do you think about Ruthless, Close Combat, Melee Physical Damage Supports?

Sorry if some of these are silly questions, I still don't have a good grasp on how to make effective builds alone.
hello guys. i need some help here.
i m using this build with frost blades. lvl 88 atm. i have serious single target and survival issues. killing packs r not problem but when it comes to map bosses, some rogue exiles and legion rares from monoliths they just 2 shots me. i know my fire resist isnt maxed but thats because of helmet which i cant take it off. i need its life leech. i think im done with passive tree beside jewel nodes which r my prio right now. im ready for some gear and talent suggestions and fixes. gl hf.

here is my pob. https://pastebin.com/dbWPubAs
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." -PoE Design Team Member.
"Get your magic finder characters ready!" -Chris Wilson
"
CelciusX wrote:
hello guys. i need some help here.
i m using this build with frost blades. lvl 88 atm. i have serious single target and survival issues. killing packs r not problem but when it comes to map bosses, some rogue exiles and legion rares from monoliths they just 2 shots me. i know my fire resist isnt maxed but thats because of helmet which i cant take it off. i need its life leech. i think im done with passive tree beside jewel nodes which r my prio right now. im ready for some gear and talent suggestions and fixes. gl hf.

here is my pob. https://pastebin.com/dbWPubAs

I'm having Life issues as well.

Spent roughly 6exalts in the past week on jewels/rings alone min/maxing my numbers.

Get all your jewel slots and fill them out with good jewels. Save up for a solid stygian vise cause they're expensive.

use proper flasks for leeching or life on kill or whatever. just make tweaks where you need to be able to survive and continue on.
where should i put the unnatural instinct jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info