[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

Any tips for aul? I feel with enough tries i can get hin because ive come very close, but id rather have an easier time, everything seems to 1 hit me.
Build is working very well. :) Level 7x, 4.3k hp, havent done last lab yet and exping in red maps like nothing. I dont have lvl for mark of the shaper yet so I just use praxis instead:
Spoiler
Hi,
is the "aspect of the spider" really good skill?
never used it so far and thinking about my next upgrades ( basically making a multimod-sceptre vs getting a spider + warlords mark ring and re-adjusting resistences afterwards ).

5900 life @level 92 at the moment

Ty

Last edited by bex_HB on Jan 16, 2019, 4:48:07 PM
"
bex_HB wrote:
Hi,
is the "aspect of the spider" really good skill?
never used it so far and thinking about my next upgrades ( basically making a multimod-sceptre vs getting a spider + warlords mark ring and re-adjusting resistences afterwards ).

5900 life @level 92 at the moment

Ty

aspect of the spider is for those tougher and like to move a lot boss like t16 map etc which is a debuff to nearby Enemies, and Hinders them. Each Spider's Web on an Enemy increases the Damage they take. Hinder reduces their movement speed.

Nice great. lv 95 here with 5.7k hp :(
If i have 14ex to blow what do y'all think I should do first?

Green Nightmare
New Weapon
Empower lvl 4 in chest

etc...
Picked up a pair of gloves with t1 life and the temple chilled damage mod. What are the ideals mods to multimod or should I just sell as is? Currently have them listed for 8ex
Jesus dudes. I finally got my Headhunter tonight and switched to Solstice Vigil and weapon swap a Sinvicta's Mettle at the start of the node run to trigger Rampage.. the clear speed in Delves in INSANE. I mean I get whiplash on the screen regularly because I move so damn fast with flask+hh buffs+phase run LOL. I blow up 5 screens of mobs with one just from moving so fast lol.

I've never played a more fun build, and if you can afford it, Headhunter + SV is absolutely nuts in Delves due to the linear pathing and mob density.
I'm running a storm brand build atm and I want to respec to this build but I'm not sure wich is better. If someone played with storm brand and respect into this could tell me if it was worth would be nice. Ty!
I think it depends on what you plan to do. Storm Brand is going to be a lot more bossing DPS, but WinterOrb has no issues bossing either. I think it'll show its weakness only once you hit really deep Delve bosses, where Stormbrand is just going to have a lot more damage.

If you're Delving for farm or mapping, WO is considerably faster than Brands. I don't think you can go wrong with either, fwiw. This build isn't cheap though. I had 60ex in it before Headhunter, now I've got 110ex in it.

I have really good gear though. Equivalent to the OP's with all the multimod items.
Last edited by bewsii on Jan 17, 2019, 2:25:34 AM
Just wanted to jump in and say to unsure people, that almost every combination of skills, heralds, weapons is viable (to kill uber elder).

I am level 94, still using Shade of solaris, and killed uber elder few times.

My gems are

with herald of ash.
I have no Green Nightmare.

! Aspect of the spider i can only recommend, its really good and useful.

I tried Loreweave (for Shaper, T16 clear), and its perfectly fine, but Inpulsa still feels better for clear (the explosions are so satisfying :D).

When i decided if i should upgrade my weapon to crafted one, the dps numbers werent so much better than with Shade (in PoB). Still this is my next goal.

Just the craft base is crazy expensive.

Delving with WO is super fun :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info