[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

Nice build sir, ez uber elder kill with this crap gear

Gear
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Jewel
Spoiler

Last edited by Douch on Jan 17, 2019, 5:50:36 PM
"
Douch wrote:

Spoiler

Wow, how'd you manage with only 50ex worth of gear?!
hey boys and girls,

i really like that build so far, running pure breachstones as the host ATM to reach 100... but since im kinda new i dont know what to upgrade next to do more bossdmg/singletarget. would be nice if one of u awesome dudes could take a look on my gear / passives and give me some tips <3.

much love <3
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
Douch wrote:

Spoiler

y true, some guys nowadays really seem to have lost the contact to reality, considering a 28ex+ shield as "crap gear" lol ... no words for this ffs ...

but maybe he just forgot to add the irony tags?!
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
Douch wrote:

Spoiler

y true, some guys nowadays really seem to have lost the contact to reality, considering a 28ex+ shield as "crap gear" lol ... no words for this ffs ...

but maybe he just forgot to add the irony tags?!

Veiled bragging. "crap gear"...that post should be in the dictionary under veiled bragging. Literally.
"
Douch wrote:

Spoiler

Ah, yes, the infamous "crappy" Atziri's Reflection, Warlord's + Spider ring, maxed out uniques and OP jewels. You probably meant you didn't go into the mirror worthy rares, but who knows. At this point everything can be true
I usually play arc totem builds and I dont think I've ever had as much fun in this game as I'm having with this build. I copied OPs gear but I'm using Atziris Reflection and it steam rolls through everything. Averaging 275m xp/hr through the 80s in t6 maps as that's all that's dropping.

Great work OP
"
FissFiss wrote:
So what 6L is best with AND without Empower Lvl4?

Winter Orb
Controlled Destro
Efficacy
Slower Projectiles
GMP
Hypothermia
Cold Penetration

I use this for mapping:

Winter Orb -> GMP -> Hypothermia -> Controlled Destruction -> Increased Duration -> Slower Projectiles.

I use this for bosses:

Winter Orb -> LMP -> Hypothermia -> Controlled Destruction -> Concentrated Effect -> Slower Projectiles

I'm using a Dying Sun + Helm Enchant (30% area at max stacks) + Helm Area from craft + tree AoE nodes. This all makes my AoE radius on Winter Orb the same as someone without Concentrated effect, but gives me a ton more damage. Bosses just melt.

Ps. I use Vorici white socket colouring to make easy gem swaps.
Last edited by Shadroz on Jan 18, 2019, 5:40:48 AM
"
Costy404 wrote:
I'm running a storm brand build atm and I want to respec to this build but I'm not sure wich is better. If someone played with storm brand and respect into this could tell me if it was worth would be nice. Ty!

Storm Brand will have higher single target dps, while Winter Orb has faster clear speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info