0.10.2 Patch Deployment Schedule

should i use 10 regrets to invest into the duelist tree so i can get a respec?
adding immolation aura gem would be interesting !!!
That is good question. I have duelist health nodes on my melee marau and I would be more then happy to get my whole tree reset :D
IGN: KioneoneeR
"
zekerferc wrote:
Can't wait. Can you atleast update the passive tree on website while we waiting? Please :)

+1, would be cool to see the changes and plan future characters. But I guess the guys are busy fixing and deploying the patch
"
Acer99 wrote:
"
zekerferc wrote:
Can't wait. Can you atleast update the passive tree on website while we waiting? Please :)

+1, would be cool to see the changes and plan future characters. But I guess the guys are busy fixing and deploying the patch

The tree on the website and that ingame are based onj the same source... it is impossible to update one without the other (thats what GGG told us some patches ago at least).
"
zekerferc wrote:

+_+
Thanks GGG :D

So impressed by ur productivity and quality <3
Although I am unaffected by any of my builds in this patch for resets, I am happy to see the incinerate spell added and look forward to using it on my dual totem summoner, I am interested to see if the skill looks or works better then my current dual flame totems.
Dual Totem Ball Lightning Witch EB
"
Characters who had passives that have been affected by pathing changes have received refunds to their passive skills.

Sounds like we get a number of points back which were affected by the cahnges --> no full reset
Last edited by Goldenki on Mar 7, 2013, 8:39:09 AM
My only question will be split into two parts. How is the reset going to take place?

For duelist characters, changing our tree would effect the beginning for us, therefore removing our starting passives would remove our entire passive 'branches', correct?

For other classes who took their branches into the duelist starting area, would they then only have their passive points refunded which are affected?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info