0.10.2 Patch Deployment Schedule

Patch should be coming out at 5:30 PM EST? mar 7th?
IGN: FpSho
Is this patch going to fix the problem with not being able to play on amd laptop? My bro has been trying to play with me but cant.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
we get the incinerate fire spell around lvl 10

is it after doing the mudflats (breaking some eggs) quest or after killing brutus (the caged brute) with a witch?
Tss, the first is always Chris. GGG for Life!
"
H463N wrote:
we get the incinerate fire spell around lvl 10

is it after doing the mudflats (breaking some eggs) quest or after killing brutus (the caged brute) with a witch?

prolly after brutus
Oh goody, it'll be delayed until right around the time I get a new graphics card since my last one literally burnt up.
thank you for the melee improvements chris! makes sense really to buff up damage compared to range since we take more risks vs huge mobs blah blah you know the drill ") keep up the good work!
"
Durza wrote:
thank you for the melee improvements chris! makes sense really to buff up damage compared to range since we take more risks vs huge mobs blah blah you know the drill ") keep up the good work!

Get a taunting totem or summoning totem, problem solved, rangers already have op damage.
"
Ambassador wrote:
"
Durza wrote:

Get a taunting totem or summoning totem, problem solved, rangers already have op damage.

Wrong. LA specifically does OP damage, regardless of class. Physical rangers do quite little relatively.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
Can't wait. Can you atleast update the passive tree on website while we waiting? Please :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info