PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.7 HC | Video Guide] Armageddon Brand Trickster/Chieftain | big IGNITES | uber elder viable

The skill tree, I see that minion nodes are being used. Armageddon brand scales with minion damage nodes?
"
illsick2 wrote:
The skill tree, I see that minion nodes are being used. Armageddon brand scales with minion damage nodes?

yes, spiritual aid & command do the magic, read them and you'll get it.
Just started leveling this and loving it. I do have a question, however. Is there no fire penetration? Is this build going to do any damage to enemies immune to fire/ignite?
"
Just started leveling this and loving it. I do have a question, however. Is there no fire penetration? Is this build going to do any damage to enemies immune to fire/ignite?

Penetration in poe requires a hit to work and only works on that specific hit, it doesn't actually "lower" the targets resistance.

Your Ignite dmg, which is a product of your hit, doesn't hit at all and therefore doesn't profit from that penetration at all.
Last edited by Shaarq on Jan 29, 2019, 2:10:55 PM
I notice you don't take Runebinder. Just curious the reason.
"
Scarri wrote:
I notice you don't take Runebinder. Just curious the reason.

because in poe you can only apply 1 ignite per target. you could play around with emberwake ring, but it isn't that great tbh. if you'd take runebinder (-1 totems), you also have only 2scorching ray totems (roughly 80k dps less).
Gotcha, wasn't sure if ignite stacked like poison. Loving the build so far, flying through the story in HC with SSF gear.
Had an incredible league starting with this build. Thanks a bunch, honestly.

Very fun, very powerful. Very unlike anything else I've played.
i just lvled to 76 on this build and it was fairly smooth. any recommendations for endgame high budget uniques or gear as im new and dont usually know what blends well with builds (my brain library of uniques is pretty small).
also forgot to ask, any chance you can add whats the atrribute requirements that we will need by max level gems? im not sure if ill lack str or dex by the time i level my gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info