[3.7 HC | Video Guide] Armageddon Brand Trickster/Chieftain | big IGNITES | uber elder viable

Hello! Thanks for the build having a lot of fun so far and everything has been a breeze. Could you tell me what are some big chase uniques or chase items for this build? I have decent rares now and would like to go for some big upgrades. Also what is the best helm enchant? And what map mods to avoid on hc?

"
nappeee wrote:
Hello! Thanks for the build having a lot of fun so far and everything has been a breeze. Could you tell me what are some big chase uniques or chase items for this build? I have decent rares now and would like to go for some big upgrades. Also what is the best helm enchant? And what map mods to avoid on hc?

- 6link rare shaper chest with +1 one to gems and +2 aoe gems corruption OR
Loreweave wit same corruption
- Empower lvl4 (only if you have the chest) instead of swift affliction
- helm enchant i'd go for scorching ray or armageddon brand damage

For all of yall who won't/can't use Path of Building, here's his Passive Skill Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/build/zExwHe
Last edited by Mykalq on Dec 27, 2018, 12:42:41 AM
what are your thoughts on the Cinderswallow flask, Shaarq?
What links for lvling with arma brand?

Im using arma - combustion - swift alloctation on a lifesprig atm??

Any tips?
IGN: @tagames
"
TAgames wrote:
What links for lvling with arma brand?

Im using arma - combustion - swift alloctation on a lifesprig atm??

Any tips?

Thats fine for beginning. Try to get a tabula rasa as soon as possible for leveling and use my setup then with lvl38.
I used Ashcaller wands for leveling, great damage boost for burn builds.

If you cant get your hands on tabula, this is gem order:
Armageddon - burning damage - ignite proloferation - combustion - deadly ailments - swift affliction
Last edited by Shaarq on Dec 26, 2018, 3:24:53 AM
"
deselect wrote:
what are your thoughts on the Cinderswallow flask, Shaarq?

Insanely good flask for our kind of build, i‘d definitely use it!tbh i wasn‘t aware of this flask by league start.
I have to say i was a bit skeptical at first being a trickster. But holy hell, am I enjoying this build. I was pleasantly surprised by the build. Currently level 61 (overleveled for the current area). I do have a recommendation in terms of leveling. Arc is way better to level with than storm brand. At least till 28 when you can use Armageddon brand. Even with said dot gems. The build is a blast to play. The syndicate are a joke right now. I had to do a pretty drastic gear change at lvl 60, but even still with the current gear i have at lvl 61 the build is nuts.
My currrent gear, not having issues with anything atm.

Last edited by xNxBxDx on Dec 26, 2018, 11:34:18 AM
I am trying to get an Ascendant based on this spec.

Get the Trickster and Hierophant ascendancies for a bit more survivability (I have died a lot with every spec I tried so far)

have any inputs?

PS.: PoB--> https://pastebin.com/Xy6w8dyA

Thanks!
I'm having a ton of fun with this build, ty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info