[3.5] Dual wield Mjölner Untethered revived! Shaper+Uber Elder down! (Pathfinder)

how about bandits, we have to kill em all? (sorry if it was already answered)
"
miguerajas wrote:
how about bandits, we have to kill em all? (sorry if it was already answered)

yes, kill all
Hello and thanks for sharing this build, I'm lvl 80 atm and I'm in love with mjolners!

But I can't understand why you use ball lightning in your second mjolner? Can it be done with another arc gem or shock nova for example? Or ball lightning provides more dps cause it hit the target several times?
Last edited by JamesDeGrizz on Dec 24, 2018, 2:51:23 AM
"
JamesDeGrizz wrote:
Hello and thanks for sharing this build, I'm lvl 80 atm and I'm in love with mjolners!

But I can't understand why you use ball lightning in your second mjolner? Can it be done with another arc gem or shock nova for example? Or ball lightning provides more dps cause it hit the target several times?

2 arc gems wont work because they share their cooldown. we need another lightning skill in the 2. mjölner. ball lightning is the best for single target ( with slower projectiles) so i chose that one. with ball lightning it hits the enemies like 6 times per ball
Last edited by Sacr0 on Dec 24, 2018, 5:20:36 AM
Merry xmas u all! and is 20/20 ball lightning good as 0/21 ball lightning?
Thx for the Build, so much fun to play :).

But i have problems with Guardians, can u look over my Char Melgong and say what i should upgrade next?
"
Meltis wrote:
Thx for the Build, so much fun to play :).

But i have problems with Guardians, can u look over my Char Melgong and say what i should upgrade next?

get a wise oak flask, huge dmg boost and provides some ele mitigation.

your attack speed is not that good, try to improve it. more attacks = more spell procs!
you can get attack speed with maces on jewels thats cheap and strong.

if you are willing to spend 1-2 exalts on crafting, +1 to min frenzy charges on rare ring / rare amulet s pretty good. 4-8% more dmg and 4-8% inc attack speed!

get quality on your faster attacks

AND VERY IMPORTANT: take a close look at your cinderswallow urn flask. it states: enemies ignited during flask effect take 10% increased dmg. as pathfinder that 14% more damage if you ignite the enemy!
therefor, get 1 hypnotic eye jewel with fire dmg to spells. this way, your ball lightnign ignites enemies, resulting in a 14% more dmg boost.
Whats our goal APS with cyclone?
"
Whats our goal APS with cyclone?

up to 6.5
Hi! Thanks for the build!

The tiles said about uber elder down, could you post the video? I'm very curious about this fight, the build looks awesome!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info