[3.5] Dual wield Mjölner Untethered revived! Shaper+Uber Elder down! (Pathfinder)

Hi, thank you for the build, i have a question, what's the minimum gear required to reach t16?
I'm doing an ele hit char and i want to respec to this build, but the guide in the op is not clear about what is important to buy first.
Obviously at least 2 mjolner but after that what should i go for?
Great build so far, this is the most fun I've been having in a while! Instead of Kaom's I use a belly to get more sockets for blood rage (for arakaali) and vaal RF to boost that damage even more, it's slightly squishier but I play SC so it works like a charm!

I wanted to ask though, how do you deal with bleeds/corrupted blood with your flask setup? I tried following your setup but I died to 20 stacks of corrupted blood while mapping in T11, had to swap out into a staunching flask to solve the issue
Last edited by int3rrupt3d on Dec 22, 2018, 4:37:12 PM
"
int3rrupt3d wrote:
Great build so far, this is the most fun I've been having in a while! Instead of Kaom's I use a belly to get more sockets for blood rage (for arakaali) and vaal RF to boost that damage even more, it's slightly squishier but I play SC so it works like a charm!

I wanted to ask though, how do you deal with bleeds/corrupted blood with your flask setup? I tried following your setup but I died to 20 stacks of corrupted blood while mapping in T11, had to swap out into a staunching flask to solve the issue

2 solutions: veteran bowyer out, master surgeon in or you need a currupted jewel with the implicit corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you
"
Aoki4 wrote:
Hi, thank you for the build, i have a question, what's the minimum gear required to reach t16?
I'm doing an ele hit char and i want to respec to this build, but the guide in the op is not clear about what is important to buy first.

meet the required str and int, cap resists, 2 mjölners, lvl 21 arc gem.

everything else is bonus. wrath watchers eye, flow untethered, kaom's heart, mark of the shaper, warlords mark on hit. get as much life and str as possible on your rare gear. get good jewellery with resists,life,attack speed, dmg
"
elelilip wrote:
Hi.. Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying this build and its so satisfying to spin around and destroy everything at super speed.

I only have one issue.. I currently have 6k+ life and max resistances but I do get 1 shot a lot of times.

Is there something im missing? Any advice?

Thank you in advance.

do you have cyclone+fortify? what lvl are u? 6k is not much, you should be able to easily reach 7k. whats your life rolls on rare gear and on jewels?
"
Sacr0 wrote:
"
Aoki4 wrote:

meet the required str and int, cap resists, 2 mjölners, lvl 21 arc gem.

everything else is bonus. wrath watchers eye, flow untethered, kaom's heart, mark of the shaper, warlords mark on hit. get as much life and str as possible on your rare gear. get good jewellery with resists,life,attack speed, dmg

Thank you for the fast answer, i'll respec as soon as i can, i'm pretty hyped about the build! :)
"
Sacr0 wrote:
"
elelilip wrote:
Hi.. Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying this build and its so satisfying to spin around and destroy everything at super speed.

I only have one issue.. I currently have 6k+ life and max resistances but I do get 1 shot a lot of times.

Is there something im missing? Any advice?

Thank you in advance.

do you have cyclone+fortify? what lvl are u? 6k is not much, you should be able to easily reach 7k. whats your life rolls on rare gear and on jewels?

I am currently lvl 87 . Yes I do use fortify on cyclone and most of my gear has low rolls on life 25-30... And jewels are something im working on atm for extra life. Currently have 2 of them with 6% life.

One more thing. With the flasks you have on pob how do you manage bleed?
Hi - sorry if this is a question that's already been answered. In the update he mentions Elemental Equilibrium but i don't see that on gear anywhere or on the tree. Where are we getting EE? I'm a little confused on where I should go on my uber lab at this point.
"
int3rrupt3d wrote:

i use a jewel with the corrupted implicit mod " cannot be inflicted with corrupting blood". this way i dont need bleed immunity

"
Hi - sorry if this is a question that's already been answered. In the update he mentions Elemental Equilibrium but i don't see that on gear anywhere or on the tree. Where are we getting EE? I'm a little confused on where I should go on my uber lab at this point

this build does not use elemental wquilibrium. i was talking about the support gem ele focus there.
"
Sacr0 wrote:
"
int3rrupt3d wrote:

i use a jewel with the corrupted implicit mod " cannot be inflicted with corrupting blood". this way i dont need bleed immunity

"
Hi - sorry if this is a question that's already been answered. In the update he mentions Elemental Equilibrium but i don't see that on gear anywhere or on the tree. Where are we getting EE? I'm a little confused on where I should go on my uber lab at this point

this build does not use elemental wquilibrium. i was talking about the support gem ele focus there.

You're right, I'm so sorry for the dumb question! Didn't mean to waste your time. I just re-read it and I'm not sure how I interpreted it that way.
Last edited by Touchstone on Dec 22, 2018, 7:35:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info