[3.5] Dual wield Mjölner Untethered revived! Shaper+Uber Elder down! (Pathfinder)

check my flasks, i added some damage there because cinderswallow and mjölner dps buffs are not calculated in pob
Thanks. Other than the ring and the levels it just seems like there's lots of small things that add up. I'm still looking for top tier increased damage while leeching on gloves, farming the veiled mods is a bit of a chore.
Hi, this build has been a lot of fun. Curious if I'm missing anything particular as I feel super squishy (I die to bosses / hard uniques super quick).

Anything I'm missing?

"
Aevaris wrote:
Hi, this build has been a lot of fun. Curious if I'm missing anything particular as I feel super squishy (I die to bosses / hard uniques super quick).

Anything I'm missing?

remove repentance for rare gloves, get better life rolls on your rare gear.
"
Aevaris wrote:

Anything I'm missing?

You're only level 81 and you only have 6.5K life, need to grind some levels and get some jewel sockets etc. Try for at least 7.5K preferably 8K life. Changing the gloves will give you some much needed life.
You should also make sure your uncapped lightning resistance is the highest, this is a huge dps boost for bosses. Right now your highest uncapped res is fire which does nothing for you. And this build becomes more survivable with more dps because it leeches like crazy.

You can also unspec Storm Weaver and/or Heart of Thunder from passives and go for some life nodes or jewel sockets if you have the currency for some good ones.
Last edited by jcberg on Feb 15, 2019, 4:20:37 PM
"
HamaYumi wrote:

So I just had to come back and share the abomination this build has turned into for me. I'm currently running triple curse, triple aura, and using RF/vaalRf for spell damage buff at just under 7k life. Ele weakness and warlords on hit, conductivity with blasphemy, determination, wrath, and vitality. I have a watchers eye with life gain rate during vit and lightning damage during wrath and run the green dream. I was loving aspect of the avian on my boots but once this chest manifested itself into my life, det/vit/wrath is too good to pass up so now I'm looking for CDR boots. I actually have too many resists at the moment, when I pop wise oak my fire and lightning are 150%+. I have so much life regen that running RF is no problem. I need to run an enlighten in my cyclone because I only have 13 mana unreserved.

I made the chest on accident. I never intended for any of this. This build has gotten so out of hand. I love it and it's amazing.

edit:
and now i just got this watchers eye, it just gets more ridiculous.

edit: as i learn the intricacies of how rf damage can fuck you with map modifiers i took it off my bar and only use vaal rf now lmao

How was the damage going plz? The gear was nuts.
I would like to use this in 3.7
Is this still viable?
The enemies gate is down.
Used it all of 3.5 & 3.6. I'll be league Starting a Pathfinder, and intend to go back to this build, as I found it MF's pretty well too 117% IIQ / 186% IIR w/ 190%+ MS (Before Onsl Boots w/Cinderswallow).

I'm pretty sure even with IC and Molten Shell Cool down debuffs, this will still be a very viable build. It's gonna be about getting that Att spd up, and life ~7.5k+
"
JediWabbit wrote:
Used it all of 3.5 & 3.6. I'll be league Starting a Pathfinder, and intend to go back to this build, as I found it MF's pretty well too 117% IIQ / 186% IIR w/ 190%+ MS (Before Onsl Boots w/Cinderswallow).

I'm pretty sure even with IC and Molten Shell Cool down debuffs, this will still be a very viable build. It's gonna be about getting that Att spd up, and life ~7.5k+

Would you kindly provide pob or more info about that MF version? Really interested.
I'll get a pastebin up tonight or tomorrow of my current build.

I have to preface: It turns out the Change of Cyclone to a channeling skill brought the mana requirement down so low, that even 6L the skill has made it impossible to keep the Divination Distillate at 100% up. It's lowered my MF to 101% IIQ / 100% IIR. Not near what it was, but still quite respectable on a build such as this.

This is also nowhere near perfect. I kinda just threw it together, so do ideas how to improve would be great, (Obviously an increase quant gem would be ideal).
Last edited by JediWabbit on Jun 17, 2019, 3:24:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info