[3.5] Dual wield Mjölner Untethered revived! Shaper+Uber Elder down! (Pathfinder)

What enchant helmet would be to go?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
What enchant helmet would be to go?

arc chains an additional time, cyclone attack speed, something ball lightning related.

arc is the best but most expensive one.

i cant really tell the boss dps. it can beat uber elder so it's high enough. maybe between 750k-1 mil dps.
i'm currently upgrading my gear. sitting on 8,3k life and 10% more dmg than in the previous version. gonna update the next days
Heyho, what do you think about using Shroud of the Lightless ??? Should be a good vit boost or not?
I'm levelling a character to play this build ATM. I'm excited, It looks really fun! Did you take the the 2 points for the bandits?

Follow up questions, what order for the ascendancy? And did you take Vile Toxins while levelling Toxic Rain?
Last edited by m0onknight on Dec 21, 2018, 2:34:03 PM
what type of map cant do?
this build is the most fun i had in PoE in years.... i switched to double mjolner at lv 67 and did uber lab at 69 solo.

what gods fit best here ? im using lunaris and shakari ( because we are not poison immune right ? )
How are we procing EO? Just so many aps doesn't matter probably?
Last edited by LightUpTheDarkness on Dec 21, 2018, 4:49:04 PM
i got this

and this

is it enought to change the cyclone 4 link ? increased area support?
i did some testing vs some boss, its pretty much permanent. so what you suggest in the 4 link ? inc AOE? life gain on hit? ice bite ?
Last edited by Asunaki_Tabi on Dec 21, 2018, 6:16:08 PM
"
Meltis wrote:
Heyho, what do you think about using Shroud of the Lightless ??? Should be a good vit boost or not?

i prefer kaom's

Follow up questions, what order for the ascendancy? And did you take Vile Toxins while levelling Toxic Rain?

take the ascendancies you like, it's up to personal preference. doesnt matter much for lvling. ele ailment immunity is always good to have.
yeah get the 2 skillpoints from bandits.

EO is up all the time due to so many hits.

the corrupted mjölners are nice, inc aoe is good to have.
why you craft in ring and amulet +1 to minimum frenzy charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info