[3.5] Dual wield Mjölner Untethered revived! Shaper+Uber Elder down! (Pathfinder)

ok thank you :)
Hopefully this build is HC viable as im gonna give it a shot?
first of all i rly enjoy this build, played old mjoelner discharge build long ago and this one is rly fun, good job exile!

after reading through the whole thread, i cant find how u trigger arakaali regen, since u aint using any bloodrage nor a dot to trigger it with ic.

any answer would be helpful :D
that's great!
On your current gear wouldn't the craft leech while flask effect be better than while leeching we're not slayer and not always leeching.
Last edited by nadnerb on Dec 26, 2018, 12:01:07 AM
"
nadnerb wrote:
On your current gear wouldn't the craft leech while flask effect be better than while leeching we're not slayer and not always leeching.

atziri flask counts as leech too not even warlords mark, since we are pf, it should have 100% uptime anyway.
Still enjoying build so much, rolling into t15s easy. Not sure tho, why Master Surgeon over Veteran Bowyer? It seems kinda useless, and POB shows Bowyer gives us nice dps boost.

Also, whats the next major upgrade after completing "basic" gear? +1 minimum frenzy on jewelery? Helmet enchant? Some jewels (what stats boosts dps for us?)
Last edited by maciek2g on Dec 26, 2018, 3:32:05 AM
VERY fun build !
and profitable :D
while trying to get some gear to the build to check it out, this is what i made:

vaaled only 2 mjolner and got 1 with as, no further trys
the belt i produced with the 2 parts and got amazing rolls.
and the kaoms is from the 8 div cards (ez 30ex while i was just trying to craft a simple kaoms)

so while i found this build very profitable i also found is VERY FUN and FAST on clear speed

1 problem - cyclone can be very annoying on some bosses/betray fortification encounters
is there any other skill i can use?
"
first of all i rly enjoy this build, played old mjoelner discharge build long ago and this one is rly fun, good job exile!

after reading through the whole thread, i cant find how u trigger arakaali regen, since u aint using any bloodrage nor a dot to trigger it with ic.

any answer would be helpful :D

i dont trigger it myself, but there's a lot of dots like caustic ground/cold degen and bleeding that triggers it from time to time.
how do you run atziri/uber atziri? do you change arc for another skill?
also how tanky is this build? i want to change my char to this build but i don't wanna get 1 shotted xD
Last edited by Shake741 on Dec 26, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info