[3.6] Storm Brand MF (65%~85%) Quant 5K+ hp 1.2M dps [All map mod] [All content viable] (13Mil dps)

Is this build viable without all the expensive items? (items worth more than 2-5ex)
"
nico5051 wrote:
Is this build viable without all the expensive items? (items worth more than 2-5ex)

yeah check out the budget version PoB I put in in the start of the guide.

"
SisterHell wrote:
"
nico5051 wrote:

yeah check out the budget version PoB I put in in the start of the guide.

Great man, thank you!
"
SisterHell wrote:
"
DeGyrst wrote:
Thanks for the guide, build works nicely for pretty fast mf, and the damage is damn nice for this amount of quantity.

One thing i have to mention from ur non mf damage calculations. Shock aint no where near 50%, 50% is the max shock effect you can get. As ascendant elementalist were implying 10% shock, wich gets increased effect from impulsa and one passive node, and those bring the shock to around 14-16%.
So no, we dont get to 50% shock against high health enemies.

Yes, I do know that,

and I think I did mention that in the damage calculation for non-MF damage if you read the last few lines.

"
SisterHell wrote:
Firstly, shock in PoB applys 50% more damage, but shock effectiveness on above PoB would be 62%, which means our shock does 16.2% more damage, so it would be 2.9M shaper DPS with 2 storm brands attaced.

you can uncheck vaal RF for more realistic damage, which is 2.1M shaper dps.

Damn i feel stupid, for some reason when i read that for the first time, and thought you are saying the shock from this build increases damage taken by 62%.
Last edited by DeGyrst on Jan 17, 2019, 4:26:45 AM
any pantheon suggestion?
"
marszul wrote:
any pantheon suggestion?

Lunaris for major

Minor can be anything
Hey, first off I just wanna thank you for this build, it plays really well!
Started it up 2 days ago so still working on fine tuning it to my liking,
dumped some 30ex ish into it so far.

I have made some minor tweaks that suits me such as getting aspect of the spider and also a low lvl clarity for a watcher's eye %mana recovery stat (alongside the wrath penetration). Saving up for a 2 stat wrath one probably but those are quite hefty in price.

It forces me to pick up one 4% mana reduced mana reserve from tree, but im trying it out and testing what feels good.

Also using 2s Bubonic's for some more abyss jewel advantages like 30% hinder, phasing on kill and flat life. And a pair of Insanity crafted gloves for 16% more attack speed for shield charge.

I crafted a semi decent multipurpose dagger for some zoom zoom pew pew.
I'm going quite sparsely on the item quant at 29% for now, might up it when i gain a few more levels. Just want a smooth and deathless experience overall for now.

My biggest concern is the lightning golems which keeps on dying, even having them at lvl 22 (using a +2 lightning gem shield) doesn't keep them alive.
Currently having them in the CWDT setup at lvl 3 but im not sure thats even worth it, honestly not a fan of golems cos of them baiting attacks and messing up your movement around projectiles and aoes.
Any tips here?

Anywho, here is my gear for anyone intrested, and thanks yet again for the build guide!

Spoiler

Just a clip of me clearing a non sextant T16 HM
Last edited by sl6092 on Jan 17, 2019, 3:02:27 PM
"
sl6092 wrote:
Hey, first off I just wanna thank you for this build, it plays really well!
Started it up 2 days ago so still working on fine tuning it to my liking,
dumped some 30ex ish into it so far.

I have made some minor tweaks that suits me such as getting aspect of the spider and also a low lvl clarity for a watcher's eye %mana recovery stat (alongside the wrath penetration). Saving up for a 2 stat wrath one probably but those are quite hefty in price.

It forces me to pick up one 4% mana reduced mana reserve from tree, but im trying it out and testing what feels good.

Also using 2s Bubonic's for some more abyss jewel advantages like 30% hinder, phasing on kill and flat life. And a pair of Insanity crafted gloves for 16% more attack speed for shield charge.

I crafted a semi decent multipurpose dagger for some zoom zoom pew pew.
I'm going quite sparsely on the item quant at 29% for now, might up it when i gain a few more levels. Just want a smooth and deathless experience overall for now.

My biggest concern is the lightning golems which keeps on dying, even having them at lvl 22 (using a +2 lightning gem shield) doesn't keep them alive.
Currently having them in the CWDT setup at lvl 3 but im not sure thats even worth it, honestly not a fan of golems cos of them baiting attacks and messing up your movement around projectiles and aoes.
Any tips here?

Anywho, here is my gear for anyone intrested, and thanks yet again for the build guide!

Spoiler

Just a clip of me clearing a non sextant T16 HM

For Golems, I just manually summon them every now and then, can't do much about that :(. it's only 6~10% cast speed bonus, so if you have enough damage, you probably don't need them.

However, once you get HeadHunter, you have so many defensive auras that it will be enough to keep golems surviving.

For your mana reserve node,

if you can get enough resist from other gears, you can craft your helm with pristine, metalic, and bound fossil. Bound fossil can give you a suffix with 4~5% reduced mana reserve.

Your damage looks pretty solid in the video. Since you have many key binds left, having vaal RF for the boss may give you a small QoL in the boos room.

I hope this helps
Last edited by SisterHell on Jan 17, 2019, 11:00:40 PM
Considering giving this build a whirl, and was wondering if I can use these, from an arc miner character, or if I should craft new weapons instead?

cheers, looks like a nice playstyle and havent tried a MFer, so kinda interested in this
"
donaldtroll wrote:
Considering giving this build a whirl, and was wondering if I can use these, from an arc miner character, or if I should craft new weapons instead?

cheers, looks like a nice playstyle and havent tried a MFer, so kinda interested in this

yeah those should be good enough for you.

You just need 80%+ crit with diamond flask to get some reliable shocks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info