[3.6] Storm Brand MF (65%~85%) Quant 5K+ hp 1.2M dps [All map mod] [All content viable] (13Mil dps)

Hmm I might give this a shot.

Since i have almost all the gear required for this build along with a HH.

Would this be a "safe way" for 100grind?

Also can this do full party carries for elder burials?
Last edited by Jihax on Jan 9, 2019, 12:07:04 PM
"
Jihax wrote:
Hmm I might give this a shot.

Since i have almost all the gear required for this build along with a HH.

Would this be a "safe way" for 100grind?

Also can this do full party carries for elder burials?

with MF gear(without windripper) on, I can carry 6 man Pure Uul netol's breachstone without any support.

so I would say yes.

for burial, you can just put syndicate on fortification, so they don't spawn,

which makes it more esafe
nice!
pass T18
I'm playing scourge arrow and intend to reroll to this build. Can this build farm red maps easily with +2 aoe gem tabula rasa and without unnatural instinct?
Hey, thanks for the guide! I was just wondering if you think that a 2 socket Lightpoacher might be a good helmet for this guide? It gives 15% allres, and with the 2 gem sockets you can socket Curse on Hit and Warlord's Mark, which actually allows you to leech off bosses from Warlord's Mark (from the Lightpoacher shots). Hypothetically, the 2 abyssal sockets can translate into 90-100 life and 18-20% allres if you're just aiming for defensive stats, or you can put damage (crit multi) or utility (onslaught on kill, phasing on kill) on it as well.

Edit: Sorry, you'd probably still need the Berek's for bosses. The Spirit Charges run out too fast on bosses. Nonetheless, I think it's still a good (albeit expensive) option for the helm slot.

Also, I noticed that you were running Blood Rage in your gem setup. Is this something you'd recommend doing? It's not in the POB so I was just wondering.
Last edited by Caelath on Jan 11, 2019, 9:07:51 AM
"
Caelath wrote:
Hey, thanks for the guide! I was just wondering if you think that a 2 socket Lightpoacher might be a good helmet for this guide? It gives 15% allres, and with the 2 gem sockets you can socket Curse on Hit and Warlord's Mark, which actually allows you to leech off bosses from Warlord's Mark (from the Lightpoacher shots). Hypothetically, the 2 abyssal sockets can translate into 90-100 life and 18-20% allres if you're just aiming for defensive stats, or you can put damage (crit multi) or utility (onslaught on kill, phasing on kill) on it as well.

Edit: Sorry, you'd probably still need the Berek's for bosses. The Spirit Charges run out too fast on bosses. Nonetheless, I think it's still a good (albeit expensive) option for the helm slot.

Also, I noticed that you were running Blood Rage in your gem setup. Is this something you'd recommend doing? It's not in the POB so I was just wondering.

Blood rage was before HH, I was trying out to see whether the 20% attack speed and 3 perma frenzy charge makes my clear speed better. (Once you have HH, you can't run blood rage since if you get ES from mobs, u degen crazy fast) Blood rage wasn't worth it, I died to it couple times.

Lightpoacher seems good too. Any helm you can get should be fine. Just make sure you get enchant for maximum damage
Thanks for the guide, build works nicely for pretty fast mf, and the damage is damn nice for this amount of quantity.

One thing i have to mention from ur non mf damage calculations. Shock aint no where near 50%, 50% is the max shock effect you can get. As ascendant elementalist were implying 10% shock, wich gets increased effect from impulsa and one passive node, and those bring the shock to around 14-16%.
So no, we dont get to 50% shock against high health enemies.
"
DeGyrst wrote:
Thanks for the guide, build works nicely for pretty fast mf, and the damage is damn nice for this amount of quantity.

One thing i have to mention from ur non mf damage calculations. Shock aint no where near 50%, 50% is the max shock effect you can get. As ascendant elementalist were implying 10% shock, wich gets increased effect from impulsa and one passive node, and those bring the shock to around 14-16%.
So no, we dont get to 50% shock against high health enemies.

Yes, I do know that,

and I think I did mention that in the damage calculation for non-MF damage if you read the last few lines.

"
SisterHell wrote:
Firstly, shock in PoB applys 50% more damage, but shock effectiveness on above PoB would be 62%, which means our shock does 16.2% more damage, so it would be 2.9M shaper DPS with 2 storm brands attaced.

you can uncheck vaal RF for more realistic damage, which is 2.1M shaper dps.

Last edited by SisterHell on Jan 14, 2019, 10:37:10 PM
im not sure how to progress with the skill points, i have taken the scion ones, but it takes a while and its hard to level when u are at 45 unspent skill points :o and the ascendency trial for the second tire was rly hard. im a newb btw

nvm, i just hotwired, i hope u can connect from witch later and just remove the connection i made now, and not have to remove everything
Last edited by BeroBnx on Jan 15, 2019, 5:24:43 PM
"
im not sure how to progress with the skill points, i have taken the scion ones, but it takes a while and its hard to level when u are at 45 unspent skill points :o and the ascendency trial for the second tire was rly hard. im a newb btw

nvm, i just hotwired, i hope u can connect from witch later and just remove the connection i made now, and not have to remove everything

sorry for not putting the leveling note up clearly.

So, you want to take templar side of nodes from scion life wheel.

and keep connecting nodes until you reach witch start nodes.

Once you get path of witch ascendancy, you can respec all the connection node you had from scion to templar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info