[3.6] Storm Brand MF (65%~85%) Quant 5K+ hp 1.2M dps [All map mod] [All content viable] (13Mil dps)

"
wuttenq wrote:
Hey man,

Do you think you can carry T16 ELDER MAP, 6MAN PARTY, with windripper version ( full mf potential ) ?

If you have aura bot and mana guardian. it is possible.

You can even socket all gems in 6 white windripper and use greed's embrace.

To further increase quant, use 15% quant belt and use diadem to get EB.

use divination distillate with soul catcher.

You can get

15%+15%+15%+20%+10%+10%+15%+15%+23% quant.

which is 138% quant.

with aura bot's damage increase, T16 map is possible.

I was able to carry 6 man pure chayula breach on 3.5 with windripper set up with an aura support
Thanks for reply,
I forgot to add - without aura bot :) .

Could you create poebin build with max mf possible but still having enought dmg to solo carry t16 maps and post it? I would appreciate that very much + donate you 1 exalt for your effort.
"
wuttenq wrote:
Thanks for reply,
I forgot to add - without aura bot :) .

Could you create poebin build with max mf possible but still having enought dmg to solo carry t16 maps and post it? I would appreciate that very much + donate you 1 exalt for your effort.

https://pastebin.com/tDzYMLwx

this should be enough damage.

may have a bit of trouble against syndicates.

Most of the map bosses would be fine.

shaper dps is about total of 520k dps.

Hello, what is the difference between your's shyntesis build from the last league one? i'm going to follow your guide, but i don't know which one is the best at the moment. could you help me?
"
Biver1 wrote:
Hello, what is the difference between your's shyntesis build from the last league one? i'm going to follow your guide, but i don't know which one is the best at the moment. could you help me?

I will update my guide with the current gear I have in synthesis.

Hopefully it will prepare for upcoming flashback as well

Meanwhile, in short,

Try

2 x Might of the Meek + Unnatural Instinct

Sadima's touch

Goldwyrm

2 x Pariah (White)

Amulet: spinefuse talisman with damage or resistances as you need

belt: Bisco's leash, Flow untethered, or HeadHunter

Helm: rare helm with 12% stormbrand lightning penetration enchant

Weapon: shaped weapon with 20% ele as chaos AND synthesized weapon with Killed enemy explode for 3% of their health implicit

Body: if you have 3% explosion weapon, use shaped body armor with support socketed skill with lv 1 arcane surge and spells have +1.5% to crit chance.
else, get inpulsa

I hope I got you started on what to gear.
I am liking this build a lot so far. However for dps build what about new circle of regret rings, bottled faith or going chaos conversion with eternity shroud?
"
keninishna wrote:
I am liking this build a lot so far. However for dps build what about new circle of regret rings, bottled faith or going chaos conversion with eternity shroud?

there are better options than eternity shroud.

As getting all MF gear with shaper would be insanely expensive.

For circle of regret, yeah they are pretty good dps wise
Why Scion? Why not elementalist or trickster?
"
majesthro wrote:
Why Scion? Why not elementalist or trickster?

more damage (crit multi), ele-reflect immune, more utility, easy to get resistance.

It's more about QoL as most MF build players play for long time each session.
Any idea about still being viable after patch notes?
Scion lost 45% Crit Multi
storm brand lost the shot gun effect, though im not sure what this means. Every storm brand can hit a single target, while the attached ones do 50% more dmg, right? Is it different now (besides numbers)?

Is Armageddon brand an alternativ? The activation delay sucks though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info