[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
Because Cwdt at lv 1 (and we want to keep that low level so it proccs more often/at a lower amount of damage taken) only supports gems to a certain level. It is Level 3 for IC. And since IC does not benefit much from levels if you use it without Endurance charges (like we do) it is most optimal to leave the setup as it is put into the guide.

Got it, thanks! That's probably obvious to the veteran players, so thanks for the clarification!
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
Because Cwdt at lv 1 (and we want to keep that low level so it proccs more often/at a lower amount of damage taken) only supports gems to a certain level. It is Level 3 for IC. And since IC does not benefit much from levels if you use it without Endurance charges (like we do) it is most optimal to leave the setup as it is put into the guide.

One more question, your latest build (lv 100 version) has Clarity at lv 2. Is this on purpose as well?
"
Smirnoffico wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

One more question, your latest build (lv 100 version) has Clarity at lv 2. Is this on purpose as well?

It is, yes. But the reason is something a lot less sinister and convoluted :P

Clarity is the only aura in the game that does not reserve a percentage of your manapool but rather a fixed value. That value increases by its level.

A lv2 Clarity simply fit into the Bloodmagic Upkeep. And a lv2 clarity is better then a lv1 clarity; so thats it.
Oh! i've noticed that it's a flat value, but never thought the value actually goes up. That's a bit weird, but it is what it is I guess
Hideout dot DPS is 127k. I think my problem is applying the dot. My mana regen is soooo slow. How much mana do you regen?
IGN: GonsNomNom (Echoes of the Atlas)
"
bl0b wrote:
Hideout dot DPS is 127k. I think my problem is applying the dot. My mana regen is soooo slow. How much mana do you regen?

This would be a lot easier if you either make your charcter public or give me the PoB for your character. :)
Hi Bro,
liked your poets pen build, so i want to give this one a try ;)
normaly i play melee buiöds, so iam not familar with ED/contagion....

only 1 stupid question about the normal gameplay.... i run around and use contagion and than ed on the mobs - if they didnt die i help with blight - is that right? ;)
"
team5ive wrote:
Hi Bro,
liked your poets pen build, so i want to give this one a try ;)
normaly i play melee buiöds, so iam not familar with ED/contagion....

only 1 stupid question about the normal gameplay.... i run around and use contagion and than ed on the mobs - if they didnt die i help with blight - is that right? ;)

Yeah, pretty much.
Here is a quick demonstration in a shaped/corrupted t14 map with both an abyss and a breach (including a breachlord) - to give an idea about its clearspeed:

https://youtu.be/Uho2KB7XhKY
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
bl0b wrote:

This would be a lot easier if you either make your charcter public or give me the PoB for your character. :)

That's true. Here you go!
https://pastebin.com/F9KdA8ah
IGN: GonsNomNom (Echoes of the Atlas)
Last edited by bl0b on Jan 7, 2019, 2:44:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info