0.10.2 Patch Notes

"
firered83 wrote:
hi, my passive still reflects Agility as +30 dex instead of +20 dex and +12% aspd.
does this passive only works for duelist? im a ranger btw

This is what im actaully wondering, there is one acceleration w/e spell in duelist but that been there even before the patch since i know all the nodes in the passive area and did alot of build myself, question is. was there any real changes? since my AGILITY is not Acceleration. anyone else (plz dont say its only on the duelist area since duelist didnt have a 30dex in the first place they had acceleration even before the patch)
"Added a few more Nessa greetings"
Noooooooooooooo I love her "Um, hmm?" and want to hear that more often :)
"
michaelra wrote:
"Added a few more Nessa greetings"
Noooooooooooooo I love her "Um, hmm?" and want to hear that more often :)

thats the only thing why i talk to her ( do you like it, do you want it, do you umm yeah?)

response (umm,hmm umm ,hmm)
Lightning arrow looks awesome now, really nicely tuned down, yet still feeling powerful. The old light pillars were awful.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
anonthefelon wrote:
"
HaterClan wrote:
"
anonthefelon wrote:
How did people get to thinking there was even a partial refund?

Read the patch notes.

So I came from the mara side and got Berserking only..thats gonna grant me a FULL refund?

The important sentence here is: "Characters who had passives that have been affected by pathing changes have received refunds to their passive skills."

It doesn't say "effected skills" or "only the changed skills". It says "Passive skills". In your case, they are removing a passive you took, which means your pathing is changed. The branch that headed for Berzerking is now different since the end of it no longer exists.

The only solution is to give you a full refund. How irresponsible would it be to just give you five points and say "Have a nice day". We'd end up with hundreds of broken characters within ten minutes.

This is an argument of logic, folks. If they change a point's location or existence, and you have that point, you must receive a full refund. You can't just leave a character hanging one point away from the changed point, it breaks the character.

This is what happened in closed beta, it's the historical stance on the subject, and nothing has been said to the contrary. Stop propagating the idea that this might be a partial refund.

Yes like this or there is gonna be sreams all over teh world in pain, omg the pain!!

Last edited by CoreOnCrack on Mar 8, 2013, 2:37:06 AM
Shield block values are still missing on the items page. Been almost a year since this was first reported, have to say the absense feels a bit conspicuous at this point.

Might as well add another request for a list of valid affix targets too- its pretty hard to plan out an endgame build without one, especially since some of the recent patches have changed the longstanding allowed affixes on some items and the exact changes arent listed anywhere.

On the bright side, patch seems pretty stable- no bugs or the like so far.
IGN: KoTao
Now Duelist have to take melee phys dmg nodes to get life, but it has no point if making bow build. That is actually bad. Before it was better to make bow duelist.
A true melee fix who be to buff up armor & evasion. Especially evasion.
Last edited by cownotme on Mar 8, 2013, 3:52:01 AM
Awesome patch.

Wil righteous fire get some at some point?

i make the same mistake myself frequently.. but colonnade has 2 n's in it, not 2 l's
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
Last edited by wade001 on Mar 8, 2013, 6:41:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info