0.10.2 Patch Notes

"
MajorThor wrote:
"
Mongrole wrote:
Taking Armour Master out of the tree to buff Duelists? That doesn't make any sense!

It got blended in with the 6th node in "Leather and Steel," which is right next to Unwavering Stance. So to get it back, we need to spend 5 passives just to get there.

It's also in the Leather and Steel nodes to the right of Mana Flows circle.
"
redelmos wrote:
"
MajorThor wrote:
"
Mongrole wrote:
Taking Armour Master out of the tree to buff Duelists? That doesn't make any sense!

It got blended in with the 6th node in "Leather and Steel," which is right next to Unwavering Stance. So to get it back, we need to spend 5 passives just to get there.

It's also in the Leather and Steel nodes to the right of Mana Flows circle.

Obviously, but I'm calling out Armour Master being removed. Now we have to spend multiple points to acquire an ability that was granted with only one passive point. That doesn't seem like a Duelist buff to me at all!
"
Mongrole wrote:

Obviously, but I'm calling out Armour Master being removed. Now we have to spend multiple points to acquire an ability that was granted with only one passive point. That doesn't seem like a Duelist buff to me at all!

IMO: It seemed like GGG just couldn't figure out how to give Duelists "Berserking" without having to 'completely' overhaul the tree, so they made a snap decision on it. I'm gonna miss it like crazy.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
If you guys are going to bitch around because some stuff didn't get to what you wanted, then you shouldn't play a game that is in its "OPEN BETA" stage, and just wait for it to become official.
IGN SilverShotel
What I'm curious about, is if the new Full Rare Set vendor recipe can give any Orb between 1 Orb of Chance and 3 Regal Orbs, or just 1-3 Orbs of Chance OR Regal Orbs...?

I'm hoping it is the former, or else that'd make Chaos Orb no longer have a recipe, thus skyrocketing in price. But if it is the former, than that is good, because it'll probably help even out the market, and possibly even slightly reduce Regal Orb cost.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
You can still get chaos orbs. Sold some ilvl 66s items and got 1 chaos. Selling some ilvl 50s gave me 1 chance however.
ign: littleleaper
Last edited by shamoke on Mar 7, 2013, 11:51:02 PM
hi, my passive still reflects Agility as +30 dex instead of +20 dex and +12% aspd.
does this passive only works for duelist? im a ranger btw
"
shamoke wrote:
You can still get chaos orbs. Sold some ilvl 66s items and got 1 chaos. Selling some ilvl 50s gave me 1 chance however.

That's saddening, knowing that Merc gear only vendors for 1 chance.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
The real problem with this patch is that Portal does nothing on Spell Totem.
Does anyone know where one could see the new uniques, as well as a list of the new 78-79 affixes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info