General Gem Discussion

"
alshabibi7 wrote:
PLZ add new physical spell gem rather than EK

Agreed. +1 (maybe an area of effect spell)
Am I the only one who dislikes the idea of always having golems in the awakening? It's seems like a must have for everyone because of their strong buffs and I really dislike playing with minions.
"
olagriner wrote:
Am I the only one who dislikes the idea of always having golems in the awakening? It's seems like a must have for everyone because of their strong buffs and I really dislike playing with minions.
its not the dev's fault that players want to to stack everything they can... thats every game
Id love a few more curses to be added maybe some more that do damage on their own rather then just debuff for an element etc or a mass fear one or a frenzy one that causes monsters to attack anything including other enemies for abit of crowd control i dunno im sure the ggg guys can think up better ones then i can
"
LazyZunde wrote:
Id love a few more curses to be added maybe some more that do damage on their own rather then just debuff for an element etc or a mass fear one or a frenzy one that causes monsters to attack anything including other enemies for abit of crowd control i dunno im sure the ggg guys can think up better ones then i can

Or they can remake some curses to fit damage + debuff too.
As there's no thread for wild strike yet - how is the damage of the explosion/arc/cold projectile calculated? Based on the 60% conversion, the whole thing, the full damage of the hit, what?

I assume because there's no listed crit chance that it's not secondary damage like infernal blow?
I would like to see summon chaos golem as a Str/Dex require hybrid gem or a str/int hybrid rather than pure int because in my opinion it's stat (% phys reduction) is mainly used by melee character's that focus on armor stacking rather than on a evasion or es character which focuses on dodging or evading. The 150+ int requirement is just brutal to a melee mara trying to use this gem max lvled.
Glacial Hammer is now useless, because it's outclassed by Ice Crash on all fronts. Almost equal weapon damage, a free AoE, just generally better DPS than Glacial and it doesn't need gems like Melee Splash to perform.
i hate the change to added lightning, shock chance was so damn important due to quality increase
How about a skill that changes evolves through stats? My thought is a Shuriken or if to keep the theme intact, Throwing Knives.
More str more radius of damage
More dex more projectiles
More int more time it bounces (like the arc)
Last edited by a60869609 on Jul 22, 2015, 2:42:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info