so I skip every single syndicate event and can't delve anymore?

Nope. I dont know if you remember, but back then when those things existed people were starting maps with 2-2.2k life, not 4k. Builds with 3-4k hp in end game were very common. Nowadays most builds have close to 6k life with barely any investment at lvl 90. (and 80% ele res with some investment, thanks to stupidly broken loreweave)
It would nice if the gear dropped coincided with your effort and rank. In other words when you are in Act 6 why are you getting 3 linked items instead of at least 4? Why can't you buy that from vendors? Why in the HECK do I have to trade for it?

I don't mind starting over and I don't mind earning the crafting modes but at least throw me a bone so my character can scale with the content.

AND I don't rush through the game to get to mapping ... I am actually trying to learn the new mechanics and changes. Just started ACT 3 but in the past when I tried practicing in SSF with my characters, the gear just never kept up with the content and levels.

Yes I got it ... this game encourages trading for gear over earning it ... :(
You can buy 4 link items from vendors, you just have to check every time you level.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
grogzor wrote:
that's not the issue man. the issue is this: the syndicate rogues are 100 times more dangerous than normal mobs on any red tier map. explain to me why I should be fighting them? I dont think the same could be said about incursion or delve. those mechanics were much better and much more versatile.

That's not the issue.

The issue is that you have 2823 life at level 73.

When you play a glass cannon you should expect to go *splat*
"
Qiox wrote:
"
grogzor wrote:
that's not the issue man. the issue is this: the syndicate rogues are 100 times more dangerous than normal mobs on any red tier map. explain to me why I should be fighting them? I dont think the same could be said about incursion or delve. those mechanics were much better and much more versatile.

That's not the issue.

what difference does it make? give me a few more weeks and I will be at 6k hp, nice dodge + several defensive layers on top.

now, you think I will be braindamaged enough to engage syndicate trash on red maps? why the fug would I do that? they will keep being insanely dangerous, because guess what? I have trash 2800 hp right now, but all I am doing are blue t1 and t2 maps. you think the enemy is not scaling up when you go into high lvl red maps with multiple mods?

my god, go white knight somewhere else please.
Last edited by grogzor on Dec 9, 2018, 12:14:40 PM
"
grogzor wrote:
"
Qiox wrote:
"
grogzor wrote:

That's not the issue.

what difference does it make? give me a few more weeks and I will be at 6k hp, nice dodge + several defensive layers on top.

now, you think I will be braindamaged enough to engage syndicate trash on red maps? why the fug would I do that? they will keep being insanely dangerous, because guess what? I have trash 2800 hp right now, but all I am doing are blue t1 and t2 maps. you think the enemy is not scaling up when you go into high lvl red maps with multiple mods?

my god, go white knight somewhere else please.

The only reason they feel overtuned in T1 and T2 maps is because you have around 1000 to 1500 life less than you should at that point.

Your view of them is grossly skewed by playing a glass cannon.
Well, is kinda how leagues work.

When it is active, you get it every zone. Syndicate is in every zone.

Once the league rotates out, if it goes to core, it drops to about 10% chance every zone.

As for nico, there is , I think, a 10% chance for chance to appear in a zone, of which, it would be either.

Have you been checking your atlas? supposed to be able to "Force" Nico to appear on the Atlas
Same complaint comes up at the start of every league.

The answer is always simple. You can rush head of where your gear is, or you can progress slowly and keep your gear up to date. 99% of people do the former, then wonder why stuff is hard.

Sorry you can't steamroll stuff <24 hours into the league with crap you picked up in mud flats. get over it.
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Git gud?

(sorry)

Play this version of the game in HC first before saying that pls.

I do LOVE those hard encounters and don t want them to be nerfed but thinking the OP is bad while not having faced those asshole new masters in hc is laughable.

Have fun starting over.

Stop viewing the game around HC. You're playing the optional, non-default mode not the ones that play normal.
"
Qiox wrote:

The only reason they feel overtuned in T1 and T2 maps is because you have around 1000 to 1500 life less than you should at that point.

Your view of them is grossly skewed by playing a glass cannon.

again, rogues are always dangerous. I have no problem clearing bosses or standard mobs with the occasional rare in between, but rogues are a problem. as I said, they jump around the screen in a way that other monsters dont and they have the potential to oneshot you or to deal heavy blows to you, even if you have a well equipped and "safe" hero.

this league mechanic is built around rogues. they wont suddenly stop being dangerous because you have accumulated 6k or 7k hp with lots of defensive layers.

or in other words: if rogues arent dangerous, then neither are any other mobs or bosses in multimod red tier maps.
Last edited by grogzor on Dec 9, 2018, 1:56:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info