so I skip every single syndicate event and can't delve anymore?

"
Burgingham wrote:
Quite funny to think about the difficulty Poe used to have when you hear people whine about the Syndicate. Every blue devourer would have wiped the floor with those syndicate wheenies back then :D

I have heard that back in the day the game was a lot slower. It was apparently harder but it gave you time to react. Right now, I feel it is hard but there is not much time to get away, especially as you have to dodge a lot of stuff from up to three syndicate members.

someone brought up rogue exiles: those guys are a joke in comparison. rogues exiles are not hard if you play with one eye open. But holy shit, those syndicate members...

I mean, who spots the first time, without pausing the video, what killed Zizaran here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysFvzmpTt0U&list=PLbpExg9_Xax24tS9rNt8IP49VFFaDghAG&index=2

You wont believe me that i know but it was one of the syndicate dudes that is using spikes. He is channeling them by touching the ground, after few seconds (like 3-4) white spikes come out of the ground. He starts doing it when you go to far away from him. You can prevent that from happening. Thats one of the things you learn as league goes on.
Last edited by kuciol on Dec 9, 2018, 6:13:08 PM
"
UlfgardLeo wrote:
I mean, who spots the first time, without pausing the video, what killed Zizaran here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysFvzmpTt0U&list=PLbpExg9_Xax24tS9rNt8IP49VFFaDghAG&index=2

He stood in place in front of a boss mob he was not familiar with, for far too long a time.

That is what killed him.

Anything more than that is just details.
"
jayhawk92555 wrote:
"
rahven32 wrote:
Why can't you delve? It is separate from the syndicate...It is just master missions now.

Probably means there’s less sulphate than during the actual delve league so he gets to encounter them less than the new league mechanic.

We are not talking about less sulphate we talk about LESS sulphate. Shit is rarer than exalted orbs now it's plain bullshit!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
jayhawk92555 wrote:
"
rahven32 wrote:
Why can't you delve? It is separate from the syndicate...It is just master missions now.

Probably means there’s less sulphate than during the actual delve league so he gets to encounter them less than the new league mechanic.

We are not talking about less sulphate we talk about LESS sulphate. Shit is rarer than exalted orbs now it's plain bullshit!

And always awesome to spend that sulphite that you took 5 acts to get to gain about 50 azurite when you need 300 to upgrade to non negative darkness in even mob level 40 delves...

Syndicate is fine. Ziz VERY OBVIOUSLY died to the Janus floor spikes.
Sorry if this is off topic, but I didn't want to make another thread. How do I access the delves?
"
megtron wrote:
Sorry if this is off topic, but I didn't want to make another thread. How do I access the delves?

You meet Niko at the start of act 4 and he sends you to find some sulphite, then gives you access to the mine. You need to get that first 30 azurite from the first delve though or it bugs out and can't complete the first quest for him.
If you honestly think that PoE has no skill involved... you're just playing a different game than the rest of us.
"
"
megtron wrote:

You meet Niko at the start of act 4 and he sends you to find some sulphite, then gives you access to the mine. You need to get that first 30 azurite from the first delve though or it bugs out and can't complete the first quest for him.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info