so I skip every single syndicate event and can't delve anymore?

"
kuciol wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

My point was not to say op was right to ask for a nerf but to explain you he is right to say it is difficult because it is. It s not a question of being good. look at the HC ladder all the top are dying like flies.

Instead of telling him "git gud" just tell him to be patient until powercreep make this a joke. Op is just kind of not patient enough.

But he was right man. Just check op post history. Every single post of his is about something being to hard or calling others white knight or other bullshit when they dont agree with him. The harsh reality is he just sucks but he will never admit it therefor he will always suck.

all I said was that rogues are difficult content by default. they are much more unpredictable than most bosses and normal rare mobs. and they are at the core of betrayal mechanics.

I upgraded my ranger to 3500 hp and I am murdering most of them without any problems. my point is still exactly the same as before. whatever, keep whiteknighting I guess.
Ladies and Gentlemen i here present you the finest example of NOOB. He doesnt understand mechanics, has weak character, calls others various names and its ALWAYS! games fault when he fails.

We white knights and other no lifes need to bow down our heads in his glorious presence.

Oh mighty show us the casuals ways, forgive us our grave sin of "knowing some shit about a game" and SHOW US DA WEA!
Last edited by kuciol on Dec 9, 2018, 4:27:19 PM
"
kuciol wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen i here present you the finest example of NOOB. He doesnt understand mechanics, has weak character, calls others various names and its ALWAYS! games fault when he fails.

We white knights and other no lifes need to bow down our heads in his glorious presence.

Oh mighty show us the casuals ways, forgive us our grave sin of "knowing some shit about a game" and SHOW US DA WEA!

what "skill" are you deluded nerds always talking about? I really dont understand.

a paralyzed monkey has enough mechanical skill to play this game. it's an arpg man. you wanna play a real skill game? then 1v1 me in starcraft. my god you guys are deluded.

so what remains? obviously investing a lot of time and also knowing the game mechanics. knowledge is key in this game. I never said I have insane game knowledge concerning poe. I only play this casually. however, I dont need to be a master genius of knowledge when it comes to clearing low and midtier maps. my build is working perfectly fine and has been working perfectly fine for a couple of poe seasons. there is no reason to assume that I suddenly forgot how to play tier 1 blue maps, but whatever, you whiteknights just dont want to listen.

I am sure ggg will come to their senses and adjust some of the numbers concerning the betrayal mechanic. right now it is just too punishing and there is nothing you "pro poe player" (lolmao) can bring forward to convince me otherwise. all your "arguments" so far were either complete hot air or the "git gut" kind of nonsense. so whenever you people bring forward your "git gut", I will simply reply "stop whiteknighting".

enjoy :)
Last edited by grogzor on Dec 9, 2018, 4:33:10 PM
Well for starters you would know that 3k HP is to low. Then you would know that you can dodge most big hits manually. You would take notice that the vailed mods you can get are simply OP and you can craft them, you would know that with atleast 3 high ranked members raiding their hideouts is very rewarding. You would notice that some of the members do chaos dmg and some physical so you need oher forms of mitigation forcing more defensive playstyle. But you are to pro for that right? It simply games fault and you shouldnt have to put any effort into this right?

White Knight out. The faster you will understand that you are the problem the better. If not then well, your loss i guess.
Last edited by kuciol on Dec 9, 2018, 4:40:46 PM
fair enough. you have your viewpoint and I have my viewpoint. I am fairly certain that nerfs are incoming, but only time will tell. until then, good fortune to us all :)
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
Play standard?

Standard is completely fucked so it's not even an option.

Im only on act 8 but I can understand where op is coming from. I can easily imagine people who are playing a sub optimal build getting obliterated by this content, and the rewards are not really good enough to justify it.

This!
A clusterfuck if Bullshit RNG thats not rewarding.
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
Play standard?

Standard is completely fucked so it's not even an option.

There has probably never been a better time to play Standard. So much new stuff.
We tested it extensively
"
intersept wrote:

This!
A clusterfuck if Bullshit RNG thats not rewarding.

Happens every league for some reason. Immortal abyss creatures with infinite health regen. Ridiculous red beasts in Bestiary with no-item drop yellows. Don't remember a lot of issues with incursion but you had to physically step into those pocket-worlds so you could avoid them pretty easily. Delve had EMP problems. Now I get Syndicate members warping in out of nowhere, slicing over half my health away before I can react, then they disappear if I portal to town or die. All while surrounding content is ezmode as usual

So what will happen? GGG will either make something easier a week or two from now, or everyone's builds will finally not suck and it won't be so bad. I don't know why they keep forcing some people to skip league content until their builds function though, it's not like you can get anything good in acts 1-10 anyway so why multiply their damage by 3 times the surrounding creatures?
You might try some Jewels for one, why do you have Master of the Arena (a melee node) on a Bow character?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Git gud?

(sorry)

Play this version of the game in HC first before saying that pls.

I do LOVE those hard encounters and don t want them to be nerfed but thinking the OP is bad while not having faced those asshole new masters in hc is laughable.

And when I do it in HC you write "but do it in SSF HC first"... and when I do that "but do it in SSF HC in t16 corrupted"... and then "but do all this, and true melee, with one hand".

Playing HC is a decision that is not irreversible. If you find the content too punishing and cannot bear it, or feel obliged to skip it, go SC. It's that easy.

You will never be able to do it in HC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info