so I skip every single syndicate event and can't delve anymore?

"
Burgingham wrote:
Quite funny to think about the difficulty Poe used to have when you hear people whine about the Syndicate. Every blue devourer would have wiped the floor with those syndicate wheenies back then :D

yeah, you are the greatest master of the universe, playing an arpg where basically zero mechanical skill is required and where all you need is 14 hours a day and enough game knowledge or effort to play meta/winning builds.

that's not the issue man. the issue is this: the syndicate rogues are 100 times more dangerous than normal mobs on any red tier map. explain to me why I should be fighting them? I dont think the same could be said about incursion or delve. those mechanics were much better and much more versatile.
"
grogzor wrote:
"
Burgingham wrote:
Quite funny to think about the difficulty Poe used to have when you hear people whine about the Syndicate. Every blue devourer would have wiped the floor with those syndicate wheenies back then :D

yeah, you are the greatest master of the universe, playing an arpg where basically zero mechanical skill is required and where all you need is 14 hours a day and enough game knowledge or effort to play meta/winning builds.

that's not the issue man. the issue is this: the syndicate rogues are 100 times more dangerous than normal mobs on any red tier map. explain to me why I should be fighting them? I dont think the same could be said about incursion or delve. those mechanics were much better and much more versatile.

i dont play leagues anymore but i used back in the day (i mean back in the old days on my previous acc) and yh league specific stuff would annihilate whole parties and... dropped shit lol.

but speaking of betryal, dont you kill them to get to the mastermind or something?
Boy I really enjoyed the last league. I am already over this one. I hit 50 and doing act 6 and now I just DIE DIE DIE. It's not that the content is hard, its that I have absolutely no gear and have found a whopping 2 chaos.

I get you want to limit high end gear drops but to have so few drops as you level just sucks. This is really becoming Path of Crafting. nothing drops go craft stuff. I'm just old school, never much into crafting.

No point doing the league when all you do is avoid the new content so you don't die.
Funnily enough there were plenty of people complaining how rippy incursions were. And the same was said for some of the new delve monsters.

Id give it a week or two. Once you understand the mechanics the encounters will get easier. Its what happens in most leagues.
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Funnily enough there were plenty of people complaining how rippy incursions were. And the same was said for some of the new delve monsters.

Id give it a week or two. Once you understand the mechanics the encounters will get easier. Its what happens in most leagues.

you are basically fighting rogue exiles when engaging the syndicate. rogue exiles are 100 times more dangerous than normal, blue or rare mobs. they jump all over the place and have some nasty oneshot mechanics.

I just dont see me engaging them when it really counts, after lvl 90+ on high tier maps with some rolled mods. delving was a piece of cake compared to that.

edit: yes, most of the exiles will be easy peasy, but some of them will just oneshot you. the risk is too high.
Last edited by grogzor on Dec 9, 2018, 7:29:14 AM
"
Burgingham wrote:

different time, different audience.

and if the game used to be a cakewalk and still is a cakewalk for some (look at those reddit elitists which ggg takes as a reference) and now the difficulty goes up, people tend to blame it on themselves.

which they of course would never admit, so they blame the game (which got indeed a bit more difficult).

thing is, if you as a game developer give in to players demands and make the game easier and less complex, there is no way back without losing alot of players.

imagine they would get rid of mtx boxes and sales today, who would buy their stuff anymore? nobody, cause they got used to low prices.
"
Burgingham wrote:

Yeah, bullshit. Some of those syndicate members hit for 4k+ in T1 map w/o any mods. I've never seen anything having so much dmg this early. They should lower dmg and increase defense of them, because now they are VERY squishy but hit so god damn hard I need to try offscreen them when having Point Blanc... (I will probably remove it just because of that)

Still its better than Incursion that I skip EVERY time and pretend it doesnt exist (god I hate incursion so much)
Last edited by Aynix on Dec 9, 2018, 8:39:49 AM
"
Burgingham wrote:

I've been there and it's not true. It doesn't even make any sense to compare the two.
Quit the elitist bullshit.
Last edited by golan4840 on Dec 9, 2018, 8:44:44 AM
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
Play standard?

Standard is completely fucked so it's not even an option.

Im only on act 8 but I can understand where op is coming from. I can easily imagine people who are playing a sub optimal build getting obliterated by this content, and the rewards are not really good enough to justify it.

With the surplus of players on Standard and the the bucket of content dumped on the core game (Bestiary, Delve and Incursion), it's a viable choice for a regular temporary league player to enjoy the game on that permanent league until the Betrayal content is balanced and fixed; It's only like a day old, afterall.

Delve wasn't hot either wen it was released for like, the first few days.
"
Aynix wrote:

Yeah, bullshit. Some of those syndicate members hit for 4k+ in T1 map w/o any mods.

Leap frogs?
invasion bosses?
stun lock roah?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info