[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

My 100 level setup:

Thank you for build, amazing gameplay:)
"
wirus_pp wrote:
My 100 level setup:

Thank you for build, amazing gameplay:)

can you tell me your crit chance with cyclone?
i am at 32.2% in ho
when i got no diamond flask charges it feels like i can whirl through enemies for 10 seconds without critting
do atziri gloves help much?
and i guess i should change carcass for loreweave too
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Last edited by moonmidnight on Jan 7, 2019, 7:57:15 AM
"
livejamie wrote:
"
infinityinc wrote:
Today I switched from Ass sub to Inq sub and I must say the dps increase feels gigantic. 1-shot a 549 Aul with Pen, Aoe, End charges, Ailments on hit (lol) - add phase was way scarier than he was. Uber feels much faster and tankier. The only thing in the game now that wrecks me is the goddamn zombie goo in deep delves :/ Someone make a nice CI version please :)

Made the switch as well and I like it.

Would love anybody's advice on how I can optimize my tree.

The only stuff I die to is Syndicate/Temple Chaos stuff so I wanted to grab Purity of Flesh. I might fill out that wheel.

Dexterity is such a pain in the ass on this build.

I'm almost at delve 600; after this I'm going to respec to CI (Jugg/Inq) with Incandescant Heart - working on crafting the offpieces now - think I can hit 9k es still using Pandemonius as well. This idea came to me after getting raped by zombie glue sub-500, lol.
IGN: CPU, Gas, Cop, Live, Flee, Oil
Is Slayer worth instead Champion when I don't have Atziri's Acuity?
Guys what you think about my equip and what should i upgrade/change next?
(Atziri's Acuity i suppose, but cant afford it now)

https://pastebin.com/yaEGsHdz

You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
I really feel like Loreweave (or a rare elder/shaper chest) is just better than Carcass Jack. 80% to all resists + some elemental damage + crit chance just seems much better for the build. The extra AoE is cool, but I personally just run Increased AoE and swap it out for Conc Effect on difficult bosses (I leave AoE on in 99% of maps, I only switch for Guardians, Elder, Shaper, and stuff like that).
Hey all, enjoying the build a ton! Thanks diablo!

Anyways, here's my current setup:

and a POB link: https://pastebin.com/CTSG6pP1

So far haven't had too many issues, occasionally rip to a buffed syndicate encounter.

Wondering where I should look to upgrade next?

Thanks!
Been playing this build and loving it. Just running through packs of mobs like nothing. I'm currently LV 86 and I was wondering if I should be capping my resistance while using The Wise Oak?
F - 74% C - 76% L - 53%

Yes, you certainly need capped resists. You can TRY to triple or double balance your wise oak to triple/double dip on some benefits, but honestly the cold penetration is the most important part.
Great build, have done all content except mastermind as i find the betrayal mechanics boring and have not pushed. Gear so far

Thanks for build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info