[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

Loving this build alot!

Just looted Dying sun from Shaper and i wonder if it is good to replace GMP in Cospris with for example hypothermia, and run with the dying sun instead?

Thanks in advance for help!
Alright so I've been pretty much done with this build a week ago and haven't played much PoE since..

I managed to grab a bit of currency from my brother to afford the gloves, so now I have Atziri's Acuity's (12 EX cost).

I dropped my Kaom's boots which had level 21 haste on them for rares with resists/Movespeed.

Just wondering what auras to use as Slayer/Sin who doesn't use MoM?

Was thinking of grabbing Hatred for now unless someone has any better ideas? Also what should I improve on my gear if I want to try out Uber Atziri/Uber Elder? I'm assuming my biggest gear upgrade would be grabbing a helm with the Ice Nova enchant at this point?

Thank you for posting comprehensive guide on coc.
I have a few issues, if anyone can assist. So far shattering all maps did all maps except t16 (as i don't have em for now) and no issues. But every time i goes to elder and his guardian, that wipe my progress as i die from each guardian at least once or twice. For now i don't have enough funds for gloves or amulet (only have around 4ex, so long way to go for any of those items).

Here is my gear and tree, if anyone can assist (would appreciate any feedback)

GEAR
Spoiler

TREE

So, I’m pretty much done with the build, now just min-maxing the build. Probably should switch Fire Golem to smth else, like Lightning Golem or other aura, although I like having a lot of mana in this build, due to MoM. Yesterday I crafted this sweet Elder ring with Aspect of the cat and added clarity, but wasnt testing it enough.

In the meantime I was wondering if Watcher Eye is a good inclusive in this build, and if it is then what bonuses it should have? I saw some guy talking about Crit Multiplier with anger. But it reserves so much mana that I think MoM won’t be working well with it. I was rather thinking about % of damage is taken from mana (clarity) %chance to recover 10% mana on hit (clarity), so it would help with survivability even further. And third bonus... Idk, maybe energy shield per hit (clarity) or increased mana regen (clarity).

You can check my tree in my profile - char FckYourOffer.
"
Pawuloniarz wrote:

So, I’m pretty much done with the build, now just min-maxing the build. Probably should switch Fire Golem to smth else, like Lightning Golem or other aura, although I like having a lot of mana in this build, due to MoM. Yesterday I crafted this sweet Elder ring with Aspect of the cat and added clarity, but wasnt testing it enough.

In the meantime I was wondering if Watcher Eye is a good inclusive in this build, and if it is then what bonuses it should have? I saw some guy talking about Crit Multiplier with anger. But it reserves so much mana that I think MoM won’t be working well with it. I was rather thinking about % of damage is taken from mana (clarity) %chance to recover 10% mana on hit (clarity), so it would help with survivability even further. And third bonus... Idk, maybe energy shield per hit (clarity) or increased mana regen (clarity).

You can check my tree in my profile - char FckYourOffer.

Wow nice gear, and that ring is amazing. Could you please describe craft of this piece? I have one cat aspect. Thanks
Tbh, I was just lucky with Orb of Annulment.

I bought Magic ring with only warlord mark on hit for 1 ex.

Firstly I tried to craft it with 4 Imprints from Menagerie. Regalled it 4 times but outcomes were bad, so I decided to YoloAnnulment it aaaand, luckily it worked to be just a Rare ring with Warlor Mark. Then added aspect of cat and crafted multimod.
Thanks for build, have lot of fun with it ;)

here my gear, finally got gloves (13ex uff) think what upgrade now... helm enchant or unnatural instinct? (have 3rd meek now)

I will be glad for tips what improve on gear or tree too. I know Warlord ring is prety poor one, trying now craft another one.

Thanks in advice

Pandemonius us huge (Blind and big pen) but this combo for infinite mana is also great, will try now with Atz gloves too.

"
Pawuloniarz wrote:
Tbh, I was just lucky with Orb of Annulment.

I bought Magic ring with only warlord mark on hit for 1 ex.

Firstly I tried to craft it with 4 Imprints from Menagerie. Regalled it 4 times but outcomes were bad, so I decided to YoloAnnulment it aaaand, luckily it worked to be just a Rare ring with Warlor Mark. Then added aspect of cat and crafted multimod.

I think that was lucky annul... its 50/50 Well you:)
I have only one imprint options (but next patch brings bestiary orbs so will be possible buy (dont know price range)

PS:Excuse my english :)
while a 6link loreweave is very nice.

How does it compare to a rare elder chest with attack crit, life, and +1 to curse?

The idea:
This allows you to have 2 curse total. Warlords on ring, and elemental weakness on glove.
"
ryukenden wrote:
while a 6link loreweave is very nice.

How does it compare to a rare elder chest with attack crit, life, and +1 to curse?

The idea:
This allows you to have 2 curse total. Warlords on ring, and elemental weakness on glove.

I think the reality is that if you can afford that sort of rare chest, then you should be far enough into the game that nothing is really a danger to you except end game bosses, like guardians, uber, shaper etc.

Dual curse isn't that helpful for those sorts of bosses (unless you're an occultist).
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 9, 2019, 11:24:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info