[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

Not sure but since i equipped this
, i was able to kill elder and his guardians without dying (all between t13-t12). Is this amulet that good?

Just got lucky in zana map to open Breaches and they dropped this amulet :).
Is there a thing as too much attack speed with Bladeflurry?

That with all buff going should I be under a certain threshold of aps?
Spoiler

Here is my gear, basically all kitted out minus some cold damage with my passive tree and a couple jewels. I'm over 70% crit without diamond flask and all powercharges up, and 4.9 APS in cyclone with blood rage and 3 frenzies. At somewhat rare times my CoC proc feels super unreliable.
IGN: FlameTotemUrMom
what about double cospri? buy cospri with resolute technique and go dual wield? what you think about that?
The crit chance doesn't feel good. I was thinking of getting rid of MOM and get a crit hatred watcher's eye since I only ply softcore, POB says that 'll push effective crit chance to 99% for attacks. Also what about replacing the jewel slot next to the cold damage cluster with an intuitive leap?
Last edited by daBOB on Jan 12, 2019, 5:46:32 PM
already at 151 movement speed, still feels slow, damn this stupid cyclone, why not copy diablo's whirlwind
A casual gamer
"
Treora wrote:
what about double cospri? buy cospri with resolute technique and go dual wield? what you think about that?

Resolute technique means you cannot crit though
"
wjxue1221 wrote:
"
Treora wrote:

The Effigon Gold Amulet can be used (Your Hits can't be Evaded by Blinded Enemies), but its effective only vs blinded enemies, which make it less useful...

Second cospri can be changed to Eclipse Solaris Crystal Wand (Nearby Enemies are blinded).

Dont know if it is effective or not, maybe someone can test or calculate in path of building

P.S. ah shit we cant use sword and wand at same time...
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Jan 13, 2019, 7:28:40 AM
"
wjxue1221 wrote:
"
Treora wrote:

oh right didnt thknk about that
why not Quick Recovery on tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info