[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

1) Are 2 jewels "Mind of the Council" still useful without Unnatural Instinct? UI is too expensive for me. Or 2 rare jewels will be better?

2) Movement skill choice - why shield charge and not for example Leap Slam or even maybe Charged Dash. They all have AoE too. Shield Charge is faster or it is just perosnal choice?

3) I don't fully understand why we need this shield Lycosidae ? "Hits cant be evaded" - is so powerful? How about using Mortem Morsu or rare dagger with crit chance and crit multi instead of shield?
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Jan 5, 2019, 6:27:27 PM

where did u got ur info?? i know the cap should be 6.06 without any CDR
[/quote]

I’ve read instances of server lag and whatnot that, for me at least, 6.04 would be too close for comfort - but you’re right in theory it should be fine.

Also, how do you find recasting lightning golem v Uber?[/quote]

well its not must have...
but its way better then totem lol atleast u have all arena the buff not like totem close range. also totem dies even faster and totem is useless in DELVE and in maps coz ur so mobile with whirling blades like lighting fast 1 shot pack to pack .i cant see any fit for totem...now since i got headhunter i made lil changes and use ICE golem instead of light for more crit. attack speed is 6.04 anyway. now i have 94.28effective crit BF 94.50 is MAX. and ice nova is also max crit

and about cap WITHOUT CDR is 6.06 rounding error is 0.1 so absolute max attack speed without CDR is 6.05

https://pastebin.com/weYPT4D5
if u want to look what i have done.
i also keep kaoms for easy ubers and my old belt for uber .
evrything else i do with headhunter coz damage is insane!
222k ica nova per HIT casted 2.48 times per second. is allready 2.7m shaper + ice nova and bolt from cospri + vortex total should be near 3m shaper.
and thats with headhunter when u use damage belt + abysal jewel from belt u hit over 3m ez
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
1) Are 2 jewels "Mind of the Council" still useful without Unnatural Instinct? UI is too expensive for me. Or 2 rare jewels will be better?

2) Movement skill choice - why shield charge and not for example Leap Slam or even maybe Charged Dash. They all have AoE too. Shield Charge is faster or it is just perosnal choice?

3) I don't fully understand why we need this shield Lycosidae ? "Hits cant be evaded" - is so powerful? How about using Mortem Morsu or rare dagger with crit chance and crit multi instead of shield?

1. I assume you mean Mind of the meek? They are definitely still useful without Unnatural Instinct, You can use Pure Talent as a third unique jewel which should be a lot cheaper.

2. I keep Leap Slam in my inventory and replace it in certain maps, they both take a red socket. Shield charge is definitely faster if you are not hitting obstacles all the time.

The reason we use Lycosidae shield is because it makes our hits hit 100% of the time, which is huge for crit builds.

Here is my pob if you want to take a look at it. https://pastebin.com/bG6bpVaM

Hope this helps.
"
tydruk wrote:

well its not must have...
but its way better then totem lol atleast u have all arena the buff not like totem close range. also totem dies even faster and totem is useless in DELVE and in maps coz ur so mobile with whirling blades like lighting fast 1 shot pack to pack .i cant see any fit for totem...now since i got headhunter i made lil changes and use ICE golem instead of light for more crit. attack speed is 6.04 anyway. now i have 94.28effective crit BF 94.50 is MAX. and ice nova is also max crit

and about cap WITHOUT CDR is 6.06 rounding error is 0.1 so absolute max attack speed without CDR is 6.05

222k ica nova per HIT casted 2.48 times per second. is allready 2.7m shaper + ice nova and bolt from cospri + vortex total should be near 3m shaper.
and thats with headhunter when u use damage belt + abysal jewel from belt u hit over 3m ez

Thanks for sharing, your gear is insance and you're level 100 - awesome!

May I ask why you have elemental damage with attack skills crafted on your ring?

Also, do you find acuities really help vs uber, if so, why? I always feel the risk is with one shots, which acuities dont really help mitigate...?

Secondly, how do you control IAS when using blood rage vs uber? Your dps must fall off a bit without frenzy charges?
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 5, 2019, 7:38:17 PM

well there wasent nothing else good to put there... atleast i havent unlocked somthing useful in crafting for it... it dosent work and u cant craft there % elemental damage.too lazy to make new ring coz i dont need there no point:)

DPS is more then enough on this build for uber...just survive.
and acuity helps evrywhere even here...
u hit somthing u get insane leech and when u dont hit u still have vaal pact + arkaalis soul leech on for 4 second thats insane even if u get hit with somthing big and dodging u still leech life to full even without hiting... it have saved me so many times... and only thing what 1 hits there is SLAM ,if u get hit by slam u must be without hands...xD
beam is not dangerous when u have leech on u have more then enough time to get out of a way. also if u get hit by 1 ball u leech back to full just dont get hit with multiple.
when i get home i can make some videos how fast this build is and how i facetank all guardians:D
Last edited by tydruk on Jan 5, 2019, 8:05:55 PM
"
tydruk wrote:

well there wasent nothing else good to put there... atleast i havent unlocked somthing useful in crafting for it... it dosent work and u cant craft there % elemental damage.too lazy to make new ring coz i dont need there no point:)

DPS is more then enough on this build for uber...just survive.
and acuity helps evrywhere even here...
u hit somthing u get insane leech and when u dont hit u still have vaal pact + arkaalis soul leech on for 4 second thats insane even if u get hit with somthing big and dodging u still leech life to full even without hiting... it have saved me so many times... and only thing what 1 hits there is SLAM ,if u get hit by slam u must be without hands...xD
beam is not dangerous when u have leech on u have more then enough time to get out of a way. also if u get hit by 1 ball u leech back to full just dont get hit with multiple.
when i get home i can make some videos how fast this build is and how i facetank all guardians:D

I’d love to see an Uber elder video!
"
tydruk wrote:

That is awesome man.

Btw, here is my level 100 toon (lvl 93 currently - for the purposes of comparison I took Heart of Ice like you, to make it comparable to yours). This is a pure assassin build.

Key differences are:
- 307k Ice Nova per hit, cast at 6.02 aps via BF (versus 222k per hit in yours) vs shaper/guardian (38% more dps)
- 7.1k hp (vs 7.3k hp for you)
- 1.2k ES and ES gain on hit (vs 400 ES for you and no ES gain on hit)
- I don't have vaal pact, you do

Pretty comparable - quite a bit more situational dps as a pure assassin but not a huge difference vs single target boss. If more than one enemy nearby and not on full/low life, the dps difference is even smaller (238k v 222k per hit).

Here is the PoB:
https://pastebin.com/tCweV7mF
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 5, 2019, 10:07:09 PM
"
ch1noel wrote:

1. I assume you mean Mind of the meek? They are definitely still useful without Unnatural Instinct, You can use Pure Talent as a third unique jewel which should be a lot cheaper.

2. I keep Leap Slam in my inventory and replace it in certain maps, they both take a red socket. Shield charge is definitely faster if you are not hitting obstacles all the time.

The reason we use Lycosidae shield is because it makes our hits hit 100% of the time, which is huge for crit builds.

Here is my pob if you want to take a look at it. https://pastebin.com/bG6bpVaM

Hope this helps.

Thank you!
Yes, of course i meant Mind of the meek

Still have some doubts, we spend so much points on tree to make them useful, while without them we can travel to some other nice parts of tree, ehh but these needs some calculations of course
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Jan 6, 2019, 4:36:45 AM
Hello guys, sorry for this dumb question but how can i get more sustein/gain/leech life and critical chance ? the gloves, what should i buy ? Thanks!
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
tydruk wrote:

That is awesome man.

Btw, here is my level 100 toon (lvl 93 currently - for the purposes of comparison I took Heart of Ice like you, to make it comparable to yours). This is a pure assassin build.

Key differences are:
- 307k Ice Nova per hit, cast at 6.02 aps via BF (versus 222k per hit in yours) vs shaper/guardian (38% more dps)
- 7.1k hp (vs 7.3k hp for you)
- 1.2k ES and ES gain on hit (vs 400 ES for you and no ES gain on hit)
- I don't have vaal pact, you do

Pretty comparable - quite a bit more situational dps as a pure assassin but not a huge difference vs single target boss. If more than one enemy nearby and not on full/low life, the dps difference is even smaller (238k v 222k per hit).

Here is the PoB:
https://pastebin.com/tCweV7mF

thanx for the info that just saved me myself to make assasians xD
actualy i miss calculated ice nova atleast form me is 232k per cast.
so even smaller difference.
now when we know assasian damage number i think assasian is not worth it...
coz you lose SLAYER and i think slayer is the only viable thing what makes u survive...
cirt% is the same on both assaian and scion version..
but i think assasians build is cheaper to make?
looked ur tree again seems super nice and when you add acuity aswell i think ur build might even be better? dont know how much slayer affects survability.
why you have pain attunment?? it dosent work coz ur almost never on low life...???
Last edited by tydruk on Jan 6, 2019, 5:57:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info