FPS and Frame Time Spikes

"
Orbit84 wrote:
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
Is it possible to play the game at constant 60FPS with a good System ?

I have an i5 4690k @4,2GHZ and a MSI GTX 970.
When i play my MS Jugg and the Balls coming in Action my FPS dropping to 25-30, which is annoying.
Everything is on medium .. only Texture Quality is high.. Vsync on.
Would a 1070 or 1080 do a better job or is it the game ??

It's not problem of your graphic card.
This topic does not concern problems with someone's hardware only problems with the game caused by errors in the client after the release of patch 3.5

Topic talks about FPS Spikes as well .. so :)
but yeah.. the frame time spikes are annoying too. Maybe there is a connection
Last edited by Kirby1978 on Dec 20, 2018, 9:33:45 AM
Im having this problems too. It started with patch 3.5 betrayal. Almost unplayable for me...this is so sad. No matter, what I change...fps drops still the same.

I played since 2012 beta. Never had such issues.

Plz fix something or investigate the problems GGG. So much ppl having this kind of issues. Even ppl with "NASA" hardware.
"
Ir4kandj7 wrote:
Im having this problems too. It started with patch 3.5 betrayal. Almost unplayable for me...this is so sad. No matter, what I change...fps drops still the same.

I played since 2012 beta. Never had such issues.

Plz fix something or investigate the problems GGG. So much ppl having this kind of issues. Even ppl with "NASA" hardware.

I do not even know if they are reading ... :)
This has been happening to me as well, a bit noticeable at Betrayal launch, but since 3.5 the game has become genuinely unplayable. I literally can't run maps right now, I get FPS dunks to ~15 almost constantly. Before 3.5 I had some bad moments with really big pack explosions but it was rare and game was otherwise completely fine. My specs aren't insane but are solid, and I don't have any FPS issues with any other games right now.

i7 6700
Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
8GB RAM
SSD

I've gone through every menu option switch I can think of, run the usual diag/maintenance stuff on my PC, I'm not having any temperature issues either.

Really been having fun, heartbreaking I can't play the game right now, any official word would be nice. :(
"
DeadEnd99 wrote:
This has been happening to me as well, a bit noticeable at Betrayal launch, but since 3.5 the game has become genuinely unplayable. I literally can't run maps right now, I get FPS dunks to ~15 almost constantly. Before 3.5 I had some bad moments with really big pack explosions but it was rare and game was otherwise completely fine. My specs aren't insane but are solid, and I don't have any FPS issues with any other games right now.

i7 6700
Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
8GB RAM
SSD

I've gone through every menu option switch I can think of, run the usual diag/maintenance stuff on my PC, I'm not having any temperature issues either.

Really been having fun, heartbreaking I can't play the game right now, any official word would be nice. :(

You have realy good PC. People play without a problem on really museum equipment.
Same issue.

I posted a long winded reply somewhere else about this on the forums. In short, please just respond at the least ffs... Clearly many people are being affected by something you guys did with the last patch.

Talk about blowing your chance to impress Diablo players. Maybe you shouldn't have jumped on that Diablo Immortal debacle by stating that you guys have a new expansion and a great game waiting over here, huh?
Last edited by Manoch on Dec 20, 2018, 1:32:42 PM
Today I have bought a new GPU - GTX 1070 Ti hoping to finally achieve good FPS in PoE. To my huge disappoinment this new GPU allowed me to reach around 50-70 FPS while standing in towns ...

Please look at this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYgrcTUTcVI&t=1214s). I have similiar rig and I am so far away from such results.

My rig:

i5-4690k @ 4.5 Ghz
GTX 1070 Ti 8 GB
8GB RAM DDR3 1333 Mhz
Windows 7 64 bit
Game is installed on SSD.

Can anyone tell me how can I get closer to these results (at 2K resolution this guys reaches > 200 FPS in act 4 town while I reach at 1080p only 40-60 FPS!)
still having these issues. done everything on my end already
"
Manoch wrote:
Same issue.

I posted a long winded reply somewhere else about this on the forums. In short, please just respond at the least ffs... Clearly many people are being affected by something you guys did with the last patch.

Talk about blowing your chance to impress Diablo players. Maybe you shouldn't have jumped on that Diablo Immortal debacle by stating that you guys have a new expansion and a great game waiting over here, huh?

Yup, as long people keep buying supporter packs and all the cosmetics there is, nothing is being done as they still keep their sales and loosing a minimum of players that have these issues doesn't really matter to them. Just another company gone greedy tbh, they stopped answering my technical issues months ago.

Guess we have to survive the performance problems for now, no more MTX purchases from me until they fix this :)
It's getting worse....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info