FPS and Frame Time Spikes

"
MFairfax wrote:
I have exactly the same problem. It's GGG & not one word from them. I've seen threads here 30 pages long. No response.

We are almost on our own. EXCEPT I WILL NOT SPEND ONE FREAKING DIME ON THIS GAME. If it's fixed for a month I will reconsider.

Very true. I've seen those other threads here as well.

GGG, can we get any heads up at all in regards to this, please? Are you looking into this at all?
"
MFairfax wrote:
I have exactly the same problem. It's GGG & not one word from them. I've seen threads here 30 pages long. No response.

We are almost on our own. EXCEPT I WILL NOT SPEND ONE FREAKING DIME ON THIS GAME. If it's fixed for a month I will reconsider.

Same, I would have bought a ton of skill effects because of the sale and maybe a new supporter pack too, but I'm not spending anything anymore for this game at least until it's fixed.
I expect no solution till February.. :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately we are unable to offer technical support currently, due to limited staff resources. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We will be offering technical support again in February 2019, please feel free to contact us again then if you continue to encounter any issues with Path of Exile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well ..
Unfortunately time to play another game till then .. i don´t wanna die once more cause of server lags and FPS Drops :-/
Last edited by Kirby1978 on Dec 21, 2018, 12:06:40 PM
I played without a problem almost all day ... until I "joined the guild" ... at the time of accepting the invitation - frezzes and idiotic jumps and declines of fps ... Let me explain what is going on and why at the moment when something f**ks - there is no one to fix it :)
I´m out this league .. this spikes and framedrops are so annoying !!
Frames dropping so hard.
Everyone else .. have fun this league .. i wish I could play it
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
I expect no solution till February.. :

Unfortunately we are unable to offer technical support currently, due to limited staff resources. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We will be offering technical support again in February 2019, please feel free to contact us again then if you continue to encounter any issues with Path of Exile.

Well ..
Unfortunately time to play another game till then .. i don´t wanna die once more cause of server lags and FPS Drops :-/

Oh wow, just saw that on my answer as well. Worst time to release in to holidays and almost none to fix these issues. Everyone know there will be lack of staff around holidays so a bug free and solid release is expected.

From my testing and benchmarking with both a mid-end and high-end setup is that shadows does help a bit to either turn off or lower. Playing with dynamic res for my case is out of the question, unless you like to watch pixels fly all over the screen (it's bad).

Leveling is lag free for me, but when I get to some bosses with a lot of effects, especially fire abilites and a lot of mobs the lag just goes crazy. Spiking from 60FPS to around 30-40FPS. In heavy maps with loads of pack size the lag goes to 20-10FPS.

So my conclusion to this is if we can lower effects or even disable them (which has been requested for a long time), this could be the solution for now. Also watching on Afterburner that the game drains RAM and loads GPU to 100% all time, CPU seems very steady tho. Again, never been like this since Abyss. They fixed that with a patch.
Excactly my thoughts.. I´ve tryed everything out.. rly everything but i can´t hold 60 FPS. When my Molten Strike Jugg goes in a hard fight and the projectiles flying around i´ve had heavy drops to 20fps.. together with the lagspikes it´s unplayable sometimes .. so sad about this :( Never had this problem so hard in the last 2 years.
Last edited by Kirby1978 on Dec 21, 2018, 7:38:28 PM
while encountering betrayal syndicate master's in map have frezz/lag and disconnect, this issues come after last update
I have been having same issues since last league, its the sole reason I did not bother with this league.
Again this same... i stay in hideout... and have fps drops to 0... it;s sic. As i guess... noone fix this. Maybe in february... Sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info