MORE BLOOD

Ha! I knew the game was missing something.

Except Brutus stage there is really little blood at all. Some corpses would be nice too. Dungeons are empty, but in fact exiles wander the area. Some corpses should lay on the ground etc etc, I guess posters above me said enough of wold improvement. I want to add one more thning.

What really in my opinion is weird in most places where are spiders except one certain location there is no web, no eggs, no mumified bodies. In church area where spiders emerge from depths there should be some feauters showing that arachnids lives here.

I'll go with the idea as well. Need more gore/blood and such. Would be also pretty awesome if some skill-shots would have increased output of blood on some monsters.
Also detonate dead could give off a larger blood explosion. Also would be nice to see your character getting splattered if you are standing in the explosion. Sometimes I blow up corpses just to make the screen bloody ;)

Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1
"
Faerie_Storm wrote:
Also detonate dead could give off a larger blood explosion. Also would be nice to see your character getting splattered if you are standing in the explosion. Sometimes I blow up corpses just to make the screen bloody ;)

Agreed!

Characters soaked in blood after huge fights would be awesome.

Also, I do hope A3 gets a little more dark/gory, impaled bodies and pools of blood set a good mood for slaying everything that moves.
Last edited by thepmrc on Mar 28, 2012, 8:36:26 PM
Agree! We want bloody game not an Torchlight ^^
Mirror of Kalandra?
Second this
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
I like the sound of this aswell...
Additional ideas; some stronger bears could have some fresh wounds on them, its very likely to happen in wilderness also.

For indoors, some sacks could include many skulls that had put inside before, and whenever we click on them, several of them could be fall to ground. With added chance of dropping gem/jewelery there would already have its reasons also. Here's the visual i just found while browsing;

"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on Mar 30, 2012, 1:18:17 PM
"
Excyis wrote:
I'll go with the idea as well. Need more gore/blood and such. Would be also pretty awesome if some skill-shots would have increased output of blood on some monsters.

+1
maybe give it a random chance to accur (like in fallout).
Also a little more blood textures around random bodies lying around (maybe some non glare blood, if it effects performance too much).
- Head on a Stick
Pretty much classic, but would fit to the banditlords
- Mushroomed corpses
- Treeroots eating corpses
ok thats from the "day of the triffids"crapmovie ^^
- A human skelleton hanging in a Spiderweb with small tarantulas
- Parasites sitting on the back of Bandits
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xrmgsz76Yc
- dead and rotting animals
- firespell that pulverizes instead of creating a burning corpse + ashes in the wind
- Bambus-traps just as decoration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info