MORE BLOOD

any news on the upcoming gore pack ?
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Devs are silent, not good.
Its probably going to be called "more blood" because people have hyped up "extra gore" far too much. Iv been making it the last few days and its really hilarious to play with.

Anyway yeah. Extra gore people seem to expect environments to be more gorey , Chopping enemy's into bits , New death animations , new physics system just for this microtransaction, pinning enemys to walls and much much more. This of coarse would be absolutely impossible for us and would take over a year to develop with half out team working on it :P. Also people with really bad pcs can barely even handle all the gibs on screen it appears so we would have to add an option to turn it off anyway heh. So for a huge chunk of people that would all be for nothing. Then on top of that it only goes to those who buy it. Small percentage for so much work.

So yes it should be added soon. Its good fun and it adds crazy blood to combat but don't go expecting Bullet Storm/Painkiller esk gore :P
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Thanks for reply Russell, honestly didn't expect it to be replied since my majority of feedbacks were already ignored in art section unlikely in Audio section.

Well, no one rushing you, you can take time doing new death animations, and by doing it so you can put a higher price correspondingly. I'm very sure majority of people expecting new death animations where enemies are puked in blood, torn apart and such

I'd searched my post before already that I've mentioned after OB just started but couldn't find; anyway, looks like I've to repeat myself once again, though my approach may not suit with yours.

The reason why the most popular "MORE BLOOD" thread was exist back then just cause people have been expecting brutal eviscerations, satisfying impactful deaths that would drop our jaws etc.

Being said, expecting these further beyond the capabilities of graphic engine is not the case here, though I think you guys could bring it on, by pushing it to the limits.

On top of that if done the way expected more people would couraged to buy the pack as opposed to just buying for a few more blood spills by less people.

So you guys are rock-solid sure you can not handle and make possible around the way it is expected if not that extreme level ?
"
Russell wrote:
Its probably going to be called "more blood" because people have hyped up "extra gore" far too much. Iv been making it the last few days and its really hilarious to play with.

Anyway yeah. Extra gore people seem to expect environments to be more gorey , Chopping enemy's into bits , New death animations , new physics system just for this microtransaction, pinning enemys to walls and much much more. This of coarse would be absolutely impossible for us and would take over a year to develop with half out team working on it :P. Also people with really bad pcs can barely even handle all the gibs on screen it appears so we would have to add an option to turn it off anyway heh. So for a huge chunk of people that would all be for nothing. Then on top of that it only goes to those who buy it. Small percentage for so much work.

So yes it should be added soon. Its good fun and it adds crazy blood to combat but don't go expecting Bullet Storm/Painkiller esk gore :P

Then delay the release of the microtransaction and wait for the chance to make more things possible than just more blood, because I also wanted to see more stuff than jst blood. ;>
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info