MORE BLOOD

I noticed that all dungeons except the brutus level are clean. There are corpses, but nowhere blood.
Also, blood texture looks really good on ground, but why so little from killed enemies? When they drops on ground, i want a pool of blood, so I can see it clear. And more blood from hitting enemies. Hmm, maybe its just me, maybe i'm to much blood thirsty.
Thought i was the only one thinking PoE is in need of gore badly, but i was wrong fortunately. I had also given my feedback just as you did; except Brutus area gore is missing totally, which is vital for the atmosphere/immersion, and should be implemented throughout the game, for better visual experience.

There are many many corpses lying, but not any singular trace of them could be found, this looks weird and nonsense. We should be seeing some very permanent traces, and evidences of how death(s) had been resulted. Some eye-orgasmic visuals could be implemented, according to various death results of those bodies. If the victim is spiked, or impaled the result should be different; so when the victim is cut off with bladed weapons, and such.

When we kick the bodies for loot the blood should be split off to the ground, with a thick, wetty sound.

There should be more death variations of bodies, currently we only have the one that lies on ground. Variations that comes to my mind goes; impaled, crucified, skinned, even cooked (by cannibals) At the end we are fighting, and try to survive in a quite wild life universe that have indigenous people/cannibals, mutated animals and monsters.

Thinking if these could be implemented, PoE's atmosphere would rise up greatly.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
I agree their should be more blood after killing monsters and just in covering the area in general. It would really add to the mood and atmosphere of the game itself.
"
BrecMadak wrote:
Thought i was the only one thinking PoE is in need of gore badly, but i was wrong fortunately. I had also given my feedback just as you did; except Brutus area gore is missing totally, which is vital for the atmosphere/immersion, and should be implemented throughout the game, for better visual experience.

For once me and BrecMadak are on the same side, so I guess it must be true. ;D

Seriously so, the templar trailer was the thing that sparked my interest in the game and after playing it I was a little bit disappointed that I didn't really find the dark,gritty world that was promised.
My same thougths too.
More blood and drama, maybe some more events like "The Eating" right at the start of game.
A man comming out of the prison and gets eaten alive.

EPIC!

English is my third language, there will be bugs.
I wouldnt mind seeing more of this
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
"
BrecMadak wrote:
There should be more death variations of bodies, currently we only have the one that lies on ground. Variations that comes to my mind goes; impaled, crucified, skinned, even cooked (by cannibals) At the end we are fighting, and try to survive in a quite wild life universe that have indigenous people/cannibals, mutated animals and monsters.

Damn this is one wet dream. +1
yeah yeah yeah!!!
give us some real darkness don't let us be condamned to play forever mangadisney games!

every sane people is always happier with more digital blood, it's commonsense... ^^
... nothing
Totally agreed too, the templar video on home page shows a pool filed with blood containing floating cadavers... I've never seen this kind of things in game sadly.

I would really appreciate to see blood trails on the ground, from the cadavers lying; but also from hits in combats.

At the moment combats feel a bit fade, you hit and thats all. It would be really cool to see liters of blood on hit, body parts flying, corpses exploding like with infernal blow, corpses projected by physics when they receive a ranged/melee crit... Anything that could give to combats some more violence and impression of dramatic action...

After all we are here to pwn tons of monsters, and everything that will make that more living will be really appreciated!
Whowandsome, Lightning strike crit witch 90
Lubricus, Leap Mara 80
Rhagnagnus, On holidays shadow 90
Last edited by Kramerrr on Mar 19, 2012, 11:13:37 PM
I think that blood doesn't need a gloss effect on it. It looks like plastic, its not natural, turning it off will give more dramatic and dark atmosphere in my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info