MORE BLOOD

definetly need more blood, sometimes i dont even see it..
more blood will be coming sometime in the next 3 months I think. Just need a piece of tech then I can finally upgrade the blood hit effects. This patch coming you will get a bit of your cravings satisfied with the new crit effects. They are pretty gorey : 3

Yes you can actually tell when your are getting a crit now.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
This is great news Russell, its getting better and better in time, no doubt that !
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Hello guys,

first of all, excuse my bad English, but i'm a second-language speaker.

I havn't read all the pages in this thread, way to much for me, so excuse if i suggest something that's already suggested.

In comparison with Act I, Act II needs more blood and more disturbing / cruel scenes. In Act I there is blood and corpses are all over the place (at least in the beginning of the game and in the prison). Then there are areas like The Ledge with a sad and lonely feeling.
Act II has nearly nothing of that (at least in my opinion).

Some ideas:

The blood, carnage and other apes could be "eating" really bloody corpses and attack the player when he comes to close.

Then there is the war between the bandits. Some corpses peppered with arrows would be nice or some other bandits hanged/hung ? (i think you can guess what i'm trying to say) in trees.

Another idea would be destroyed and abandoned native villages.

Then there could be large and long blood trails and at the trails end a pile of corpse guarded by cave bears.

For me, my first impression of Wraeclast was that it is a cruel, bloody and unforgiving land with dangerous and hungry creatures. In Act II I lost a lot of this impression because you mainly fight against other humans in peaceful forests ...

Your opinion?

Greetings
SytRa
We don't like when humans get killed, yes (I hope I'm not the only one who does not like human deaths)?
And when we see a human murdered by monsters we want to kill them, yes (I hope it is so)?

Look at Diablo II people. CORPSES ARE EVERYWHERE. BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE. Human corpses and human blood. Enough to make the player hate demons.
But in Diablo II when you kill a demon he spurts much more blood than we see on human corpses. Especially when you kill the horned things in the underground passage that leads to Infuss Tree. Every demon makes a huge blood pool around upon death.
Look at the logo of Path of Exile... What do you see? Blood.
I think the blood in Path of Exile must be just like in Diablo II.
"
Russell wrote:
more blood will be coming sometime in the next 3 months I think. Just need a piece of tech then I can finally upgrade the blood hit effects. This patch coming you will get a bit of your cravings satisfied with the new crit effects. They are pretty gorey : 3

only more blood or also gore i would find it nice if you could cut both arms away when you finish a zombie with the dual strike or if you finish monsters useing the cleave attck that they get horizontal cut in 2 pieces or if some monsters will loose a head or an arm randomly from normal melee attacks.on the other hand it would be nice that other classes loke rangers and witches will se some gore too for excample when you use a explosion trap or smth like that that the monsters pieces will fly all over the screen arms legs torsos.

if you will release smth like a gore pack as payable content it will be a very popular addon for sure

another thing would be nice is adding some more destoyable things like the bookwalls in diablo or the gravestones hope you all get success with that game my first look directly fascinated me
"
Russell wrote:

BLOODY HELL, I'm glad to hear that!
"
Russell wrote:

Sweet! Can you also make it so my witch rips the face off her foes? :D
Last edited by Hrafnin on Jun 25, 2012, 7:41:11 PM
Agree with Degenerado's post - blood on the ground is too shiny and glossy.
"
desiguel wrote:
Agree with Degenerado's post - blood on the ground is too shiny and glossy.

Noticed this as well, it looks almost as ridiculous as the "red jelly" in Call of Duty when you're near death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info