Old shaped maps open at wrong monster level | Map stash tab bug seems to be fixed

yes an update and a fix.

Losing all my unique maps when i stored all unique including high values one , is extremely stressing.

and now i can't complete Atlas on top of that because of those missing uniques
Small tip . If u pick one map and you put it back to map tab it looks like every other same maps are gone. Leave instance (e.g. go to map) go back to h/o and all maps will be there . But still thats the smallest issue right now.
emptied war for atlas maps, converted all to Betrayal series.

Changed map stash to "Betrayal"series.

Now cannot put Betrayal maps into the tab, however old War for Atlas maps do work and the tab automatically changes itself back to WFA series.

Unique maps are all gone still.
"
MaxClip wrote:
emptied war for atlas maps, converted all to Betrayal series.

Changed map stash to "Betrayal"series.

Now cannot put Betrayal maps into the tab, however old War for Atlas maps do work and the tab automatically changes itself back to WFA series.

Unique maps are all gone still.

same here
same,i'm getting low on stash space cause map tab is not working. not to mention i lost all bonus objectives on red maps on atlas
"
same,i'm getting low on stash space cause map tab is not working. not to mention i lost all bonus objectives on red maps on atlas

Run a rare corrupted Guardian map from the old series and it will unlock and complete your entire atlas, except unique maps and guardian maps.
tnx for the tip
Don;t know if it was mentioned but same thing happened to the atlas of world maps also.
Came to make this exact same bug report, but I guess someone noticed it faster.

Video of the bug in action, uploaded by a friend of mine since my Youtube failed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppb0dOjmIAM&feature=youtu.be

You can see the editions of maps in the tabs, and how I fail to replace the map in the tab. Then you can see that the map is placed into the tab with a ctrl-click, and the existing map there disappears. Hovering all maps in the other tab shows that the map does not appear into the other tab.
"
Gholaduncan wrote:
yes an update and a fix.

Losing all my unique maps when i stored all unique including high values one , is extremely stressing.

and now i can't complete Atlas on top of that because of those missing uniques

you wouldnt be able to complete atlas with them anyway, you have to use new unique maps (obtained after patch)
ign: klavesnica

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info