Old shaped maps open at wrong monster level | Map stash tab bug seems to be fixed

Lost most of my shaped maps and all of my unique ones. Also, I'm not paying for a new map tab, ever. If the map tab I bought doesn't accept the new maps I'm pretty much done here.
Same here. Broken Map Stash. Lost Many maps (unique/shaped)
Same bug happened to me trying to clean up a remove only map tab and drop into my current (now legacy) map tab.
Funny thing is i was doing this in order to buy a new map tab to clean up the whole mess ggg have created here. I feel for ppl on xbox where moving stuff back and forth is much worse.
Last edited by Fhark on Dec 9, 2018, 2:31:52 AM
Hello
Same problems the new maps can not be stored in the Map tabs as standard and all my unique maps disappeared
lose all my uniq map wtf(hc) around 100uniq map
i lost like 60+ t11 Lair maps aswell, i tried to recreate the bug on my t1 maps and all of my elder t16 maps...
I have lost every single shaped, elder and unique map in my map tab...
Same situation. Lost shaped and unique maps. Map tab is not functional for new maps.
"
This is what the Lead programmer, Jonathan, wrote on Reddit about the matter :

"To provide an update on this:

The maps are not deleted, they are just in a sub-stash tab that is not being loaded. It's going to require running a tool over the entire stash tab database to fix this, and that will take a few hours to run.

A developer has written some code to do this, but we want to test it fully before using it on the production database. Because all our server admins are quite busy at the moment, it may take us a bit of time to get to it.

I hope to get it sorted today, but it may be tomorrow.

I'm very sorry about this one. Unfortunately our automated migration tests didn't catch it because the items still exist, they are just not retrieved correctly when loading the stash.

In the mean time, it is safe to use your map stash tabs. The old items will either show up right where they were, or if you put items over top of where the items would come back, the sub-stash will be detached from the map stash and given back to you as a Remove Only regular stash tab."

Still not fixed - when will it be fixed please ?
"
Sarzzak wrote:
I also lost my shaped and unique maps and can't add new maps even after removing all of the old maps I could see and changing the type to betrayal.

well thats the thing here, you cannot empty your tab because some of them are in invisible sub-tabs :P

a little update on this would be nice, Gi-Gi-Gi :D
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info