Breken wrote:
"
Arbuzio wrote:
Happy New Year everyone!

2) Gear

Thanks a lot!

I'll take a stab...

Here is my wishlist for "perfect items"

Rings - 50 Int (or more) as much Energy shield as you can get. I find rings are a good place to get your resists as well. In a perfect world, you would want both of those to have the 6% intelligence corruption.

Belt - 15% increased Attributes, with a 6% increased Intelligence Corruption Cyclopean Coil

The BiS here would be a double corruption 12 % increased intelligence from Temple.
"
ninuvas1977 wrote:
"
Breken wrote:
"
Arbuzio wrote:
Happy New Year everyone!

2) Gear

Thanks a lot!

I'll take a stab...

Here is my wishlist for "perfect items"

Rings - 50 Int (or more) as much Energy shield as you can get. I find rings are a good place to get your resists as well. In a perfect world, you would want both of those to have the 6% intelligence corruption.

Belt - 15% increased Attributes, with a 6% increased Intelligence Corruption Cyclopean Coil

The BiS here would be a double corruption 12 % increased intelligence from Temple.

Is it possible to get a 12 % corruption? There is not a single belt or ring available with more than 6 % int on the league and only one (crap) belt in standard.

That was a nice shot, but i would have prefered another corruption than wrath. Maybe there is a Howa build that can use that belt.
"
Naramie_VI wrote:

Is it possible to get a 12 % corruption? There is not a single belt or ring available with more than 6 % int on the league and only one (crap) belt in standard.

That was a nice shot, but i would have prefered another corruption than wrath. Maybe there is a Howa build that can use that belt.

It "should" be possible, but a perfect double corrupt is painfully unlikely. I managed to snag this and it's better than I could have hoped for.

Play a while with this build and i can say that it sucks... Its canot face tank enething even hydra, i die on hydra 5 times... its dont have dps with 1700 int its dont have tank ability even with watcher eye... You just lie about this build... too slow for farming, too low dps even with 1700 int, and iam sure 2400 int dont make a big difference... You cant run any mods with maps like curses, or elements somthing, too many problems with this builds, make good armor wint int % cost a billion dollars, and for what to die on t 16 maps?... Why you lie what it face tank everything its a bullshit... Any over build farm more quickly more dps more tank, and dont have so much problems... I dont recomended to some one make this build in any versiona scion or fire o cold, its just waste of time... It can kill somthin only on 2500 int, and it will cost you about 2-3 mirrors...And for what? for slow farming?

Why i believe that it can face tank somthing i dont know... Fat minus to creator ot the build, never will make his builds...
Youtube(билды,гайды,стримы)-https://www.youtube.com/c/Nephentus
Twitch(стримы)-https://www.twitch.tv/lnephentus
Trovo(стримы)-https://trovo.live/s/Nephentus?roomType=1
Группа в VK(оповещения,ответы на вопросы)-https://vk.com/club190999020
Discord(оповещения)-https://discord.com/invite/PHy5Bvy
"
Nephentus wrote:
Play a while with this build and i can say that it sucks... Its canot face tank enething even hydra, i die on hydra 5 times... its dont have dps with 1700 int its dont have tank ability even with watcher eye... You just lie about this build... too slow for farming, too low dps even with 1700 int, and iam sure 2400 int dont make a big difference... You cant run any mods with maps like curses, or elements somthing, too many problems with this builds, make good armor wint int % cost a billion dollars, and for what to die on t 16 maps?... Why you lie what it face tank everything its a bullshit... Any over build farm more quickly more dps more tank, and dont have so much problems... I dont recomended to some one make this build in any versiona scion or fire o cold, its just waste of time... It can kill somthin only on 2500 int, and it will cost you about 2-3 mirrors...And for what? for slow farming?

Why i believe that it can face tank somthing i dont know... Fat minus to creator ot the build, never will make his builds...

Don't know what to tell you. I'm loving this build and have used it to do everything from a t15 elemental reflect map, to Uber Elder, to a super rippy Vaal Temple map. The Occultist version is certainly more tanky than the scion version if you're having issues surviving.
"
Nephentus wrote:

I cant agree with you at all! This build can face tank almost everything in the game starting with Shaper Slam + Beam + ball barrage (with this Occultist version), T15 Elder Rising slam, Minotaur Burrow and Slam, Phoenix Firebomb, Uber Atziri Flameblast, etc. just to name some of the most deadly attacks in the game from end game bosses.

Hydra is one of the easiest guardians with this cold occultist version imune to chill land freeze, i'll show you a screen from one of the countless deadly Hydras i have done with no issue at all by face tank her.

- max resists together with other bad mods and i am not using PoI or any Sapphire flasks :)

Also there are several clips on Youtube posted by creator of this build (Kelvynn - just check his Youtube channel please) in which he face tank and face roll almost all deadly map combos and end game bosses(bad mods Shaper Guardians, Shaper, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri , 500+ depth Aul etc.) with several iterations of this build starting from 2.2 if i remember correctly. Just check those than come and say this build is shit.

Maybe you are just doing something really wrong with gearing and skill tree (yes, 1700 int is kinda on the lower side especially for Ascendant version but even with that "low" intelligence you should have almost no problem with killing T16 guardians) or maybe this build play style is not for you but saying that this build is shit is kinda lame.

Related to other things this is how you get ~15K sulphite from 1x T16 map(you can see also the mods, lately in order to farm sulphite efficiently i only do "rippy" T16 maps with 110+ quantity and i enjoy it):

P.S. I got so "catched on" with previous guy "rant" that i totally forgot that i had a Zana mission in a t16 map and started another map without taking completing her mission :)
Last edited by lilianmarius on Jan 7, 2019, 3:19:27 PM
"
Nephentus wrote:

You're playing a Scion, so you obviously didn't actually follow this guide... maybe you should go read up on his Scion variant instead?

And your int is quite low for a Scion...

Not really fair to blame the build creator when you didn't even follow the build... also your gems are a mess and your ES is really really low...

Also, you could get a better armor than your current one... for literally one chaos... O_o
Last edited by vector84 on Jan 7, 2019, 3:20:11 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
Nephentus wrote:

I cant agree with you at all! This build can face tank almost everything in the game starting with Shaper Slam + Beam + ball barrage (with this Occultist version), T15 Elder Rising slam, Minotaur Burrow and Slam, Phoenix Firebomb, Uber Atziri Flameblast, etc. just to name some of the most deadly attacks in the game from end game bosses.

Hydra is one of the easiest guardians with this cold occultist version imune to chill land freeze, i'll show you a screen from one of the countless deadly Hydras i have done with no issue at all by face tank her.
- max resists together with other bad mods and i am not using PoI or any Sapphire flasks :)

Also there are several clips on Youtube posted by creator of this build (Kelvynn - just check his Youtube channel please) in which he face tank and face roll almost all deadly map combos and end game bosses(bad mods Shaper Guardians, Shaper, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri , 500+ depth Aul etc.) with several iterations of this build starting from 2.2 if i remember correctly. Just check those than come and say this build is shit.

Maybe you are just doing something really wrong with gearing and skill tree (yes, 1700 int is kinda on the lower side especially for Ascendant version but even with that "low" intelligence you should have almost no problem with killing T16 guardians) or maybe this build play style is not for you but saying that this build is shit is kinda lame.

Related to other things this is how you get ~15K sulphite from 1x T16 map(you can see also the mods, lately in order to farm sulphite efficiently i only do "rippy" T16 maps with 110+ quantity and i enjoy it):

I see that this build is peace of shit cause in 1700 int its dont have dps and it can die with one shoot form hydra... I dont need this build to have one shoots from t 16... Where its good build? In what place? with 2400 int for 3 miroros? No ty i make build for a few ex that can kill everything and dont die at all... Its too expensive build and dont have a future to make more dps, sad that i see it only now, cause few days ago i think its hve potential...
Youtube(билды,гайды,стримы)-https://www.youtube.com/c/Nephentus
Twitch(стримы)-https://www.twitch.tv/lnephentus
Trovo(стримы)-https://trovo.live/s/Nephentus?roomType=1
Группа в VK(оповещения,ответы на вопросы)-https://vk.com/club190999020
Discord(оповещения)-https://discord.com/invite/PHy5Bvy
"
Nephentus wrote:
I see that this build is peace of shit cause in 1700 int its dont have dps and it can die with one shoot form hydra... I dont need this build to have one shoots from t 16... Where its good build? In what place? with 2400 int for 3 miroros? No ty i make build for a few ex that can kill everything and dont die at all... Its too expensive build and dont have a future to make more dps, sad that i see it only now, cause few days ago i think its hve potential...

You tried to meld the Scion (Fire) and Occultist (Cold) variants of this build... all on your own, with some extra expensive gimmicks that you can't actually afford (dual curses)...

Ignoring the main points of both the creator's guides, them blaming him for your failed experiment... is just wrong.
Last edited by vector84 on Jan 7, 2019, 3:26:54 PM
"
Nephentus wrote:

3 mirrors? Dude what do you smoke give me to smoke also please! My entire gear which is kinda almost perfect costed about 65 exalts and this currency i gathered in just 1 month just by playing the game the way it meant to be.

Most expensives pieces of my gear:

-Watcher Eye (dual Discipline) - 11 exalts - you dont need dual Discipline
-6 linked chest with 680 int and 12% int increased - 10 exalts
-Emperor mastery jewel - 20 exalts (but you dont need it at all , i bought it just to maximize my values)
-belt was 10 exalts(i snatched from trade when it was posted, i can say i made a good deal)
-helm i bought for about 4 exalts and slam with Leo reward hybrid +es and +life on it
-gloves 2-3 ex if i can remember
-boots also 2-3 exalts
-amulet 2 exalts
-rings under 50 chaos each
-Might of the Meek jewel 1 exalt
-Emperor Wit jewel - 1 exalt

Total : 65-66 exalts at most

P.S. I never had a Mirror in my stash in my entire playtime and i play this game from 2013.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Jan 7, 2019, 3:38:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info