[3.8] FreezeFinder - (Retro) [Blade Vortex + Vaal Cold snap] - [All Content]

Would raider ascendancy work for this build? Permanent upkeep on onslaught and phasing + all the beefy defenses seem like they would be nice. Or is the flask up time too important for the build?
"
ThePervySage wrote:
Would raider ascendancy work for this build? Permanent upkeep on onslaught and phasing + all the beefy defenses seem like they would be nice. Or is the flask up time too important for the build?

Flask uptime and flask effectiveness are paramount, would not work at all on a raider, Raider is more of an attack based ascendancy, and your consistant mitigation would have to be achieved through other sources as the reliability of Taste of Hate and Rumi's would not be applicable in a lot of scenario's not being a Pathfinder.
The build is balanced around flasks because we are a Pathfinder.
Would you recommend farming a Tabula as soon as you get to Blood Aqueducts?

Or will I be fine mapping with a 4/5L?
"
shinyzee wrote:
Would you recommend farming a Tabula as soon as you get to Blood Aqueducts?

Or will I be fine mapping with a 4/5L?

I think this is personal preferance:
I'm not a speed leveller, I normally reach maps on day 2/3 rather than the first 6 hours as I dont really get time to hardcore any more at launch (I work every Saturday and new league launch late Friday evening).
I just farm in a 4L and then buy a jewlers touch on my desired chestpiece, and by the time I actually need a 6th gem multiplier for the content I'm in I have more than enough currency to do it.
With Breach being a league mod I dont think it will be long at all for Perfect forms to start showing up on the market or be difficult to self farm.

If you plan to speed push the first 6 - 10 hours to get ahead of the curve on map drops to sell for profits, I think it would be sensible to farm a Tabula in Aquaduct to avoid bottlenecks.
Last edited by mfeeney87 on Dec 6, 2018, 9:31:45 PM
able to do aul with this build??
"
h4stings wrote:
able to do aul with this build??

Did Aul at 600 + easy and did Aul at 300ish with Horrific mods (#lightning, onslaught, %life etc)

Build is very well geared to fight Aul.

If people need help with boss mechanics I'll make video's.
For low lvl mapping i guess using Spell echo would be a good choice ragarding QoL? We have no cast speed so it takes quite some time to cast the blades.

With which gem would you replace it? Obviously the blue one with end game chest. What about with tabula?
Thanx for the build! Looks verry good and will be my league starter for sure. keep the good work
ok, theese are like standartd items.

this league i will have not so much time i wanted to just chill in standartd for a while.

this will be great chanche :)
Last edited by V400KG on Dec 7, 2018, 5:14:16 PM
Yo here again to report with first 13h of league.Played for like 9h then went to sleep for idk how much like 4h.

The build has been really solid. I have most of the gear up and ready to go just waiting for tul items to drop in price and gonna farm some atziri to start with.

The leveling was smooth, i was able to get princess and hrimsorrow pretty early and that helped a lot. They were really cheap.

I would say that my gear is mediocre atm besides the flasks.I am waiting for the tul items before i try to res balance, also stocking up on some fossils for my helm.

The build has been a blast to play! As long as my game does not freeze bcs potato pc it is very easy to survive everything and the clear speed has been surprisingly good.

Thank you again for the build. Check my char MMPrisM_TankFinder for the gear.Any gearing tips are welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info