[3.8] FreezeFinder - (Retro) [Blade Vortex + Vaal Cold snap] - [All Content]

"
Froglure wrote:
"
mfeeney87 wrote:
In Case anyone Is still Interested in this build, I will be ENTIRELY Re-Vamping and testing it along with 2 other Build projects I am working on with a friend, BIG projects.

But this stuff is FUN to me and I have 3 Months of a bit Quieter work loads.

do you have an ETA for the revamp?

Working on it currently, Just glance my character if it's any help, I'm still deciding skill setups, but tree Is pretty much there I think.

Filter Update Also:
http://www.filterblade.xyz/#2Rl4Nl5TRrJa

Thanks to NeverSink and GGG as usual for all their hard work.
Last edited by mfeeney87 on Jul 22, 2019, 12:46:58 AM
Due to the nerf to BV would Winter Orb be a viable alternative as the primary DPS skill on this build?
"
Due to the nerf to BV would Winter Orb be a viable alternative as the primary DPS skill on this build?

I have Re-worked the build extensively, will be making a video and writing up a guide.

But in the meantime if you copy the exact setup on DiddilySquats, that's the new Freezefinder build.

Filter Updated : 24/07/19
http://www.filterblade.xyz/#n3a3KOqaOX1v
Last edited by mfeeney87 on Jul 26, 2019, 3:40:10 AM
---===FreezeFinder-ReWork===---

Scarp that - gonna rework entirely... /sigh
Last edited by mfeeney87 on Jul 25, 2019, 10:18:06 AM
Gratuitous Bump.
Kinda sad the old bv build is getting shelved but always happy to see what good stuff you come up wtih. Can't wait to test it out once its more fleshed out.
Also i see a leveling section that i could help with when that gets updated :3
Can't wait to see the build guide -MMPrisM

Last edited by MMPrisM on Aug 3, 2019, 6:24:46 AM
"
Kinda sad the old bv build is getting shelved but always happy to see what good stuff you come up wtih. Can't wait to test it out once its more fleshed out.
Also i see a leveling section that i could help with when that gets updated :3
Can't wait to see the build guide -MMPrisM

Thanks RTP, you helped immensely with the last one, I'll write the BV version up too alongside it.
Taking a break from the build in 3.8 as the Ranger Pass I was hoping for seems to not be on the 3.8 Menu. Holding out for 3.9, GL Exiles Until then.
Somebody can update this build ? i would like to league start it in 3.8 dans go in delve ! :)
Blade Vortex still works great, I think it's even better now after some tweaks...

Uber Elder
T15 Colonnade, - max res, ele reflect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info