Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Betrayal

Everything actually sounds legitimately really good
Friendship ended with Statsticks.

Now Spellsticks are my best friend.
So what is the point of playing any melee build then? Statsticks were the only thing that compensated for the risky melee play, compared to bow builds (and spell casters) that can stay away from the fight.

And how the heck did poet's pen not get nerfed?! It is waaaay more broken than any statstick will ever be.
A shame to cut diversity with the archetypes, this game is about exploring new sources of power not going for a predefined path.

We are gathered here today to pay final respects to our honored dead, every single melee phys builds …

Edit:respects
Last edited by hernanlafu12 on Dec 3, 2018, 7:26:08 PM
melee is dead. nice thank you GGG

really sad about this change. but yeah lets not nerf BV cuz that shit is totally fine!
so the three most overpowered/overplayed builds of delve, blade vortex, molten strike and poets pen, go completely untouched or even further promoted by new divcards??? Why.
The Ritual of Awakening change sounds not great. It may make sense to give Hierophants -1 totem, but it's not clear that summoning two totems at once is a buff, since it limits totem placement, and 3% more damage per totem, which nice, just isn't too interesting, for an ascendancy node.
What i feel is that you want to sell more effects for heralds and explosions from spells without thinking about the game. Path of Marketing.
Hierophant losing the extra totem broke my heart. Very sad.
em, u nerfed stat stick for melee skills, but didnt touch stat stick for most broken skills like blade vortex and gc mines? hello?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info